Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Lindsey Vick honeypot

Author Topic: Lindsey Vick  (Read 13718 times)

Offline Piggyback Beta

• Light User
Lindsey Vick
« on: Jun 20, 2011, 10:43 »
Lindsey passed away Saturday.  Here's a link to her obituary.  Please keep TR in your prayers.
http://harrellsfh.com

Industry_event

Re: Lindsey Vick
« Reply #1 on: Jun 20, 2011, 03:12 »
Wow,

Lindsey was such a special person, my thoughts and prayers go out to the family. TR and Lindsey always treated me well, they made you feel likes friends even if you just met.

We should not morn her lost because she left so much of herself with us.

Rome

exocom

« Reply #2 on: Jun 20, 2011, 07:21 »
I was devastated to learn of Lindsey's passing this morning.  The world lost one of the good ones.  Lindsey and TR always treated me like I was close family.  I have not seen TR or Lindsey in several years now, but I still have great memories from when we worked and spent time together.  TR, I know there are no words to comfort you, I can only offer my prayers and sincere condolances.

Larry Brantley

nancy endreson

« Reply #3 on: Jun 20, 2011, 09:52 »
TR my prayers are with you during this time. It's been years since I worked with you and Lindsey. Lindsey was a very special lady and I'm very glad that I had the chance to work with her.

Nancy Endreson

mda

« Reply #4 on: Jun 20, 2011, 10:19 »
TR My prayers are with you. Marty Halligan

nuclearnomad

« Reply #5 on: Jun 21, 2011, 12:24 »
 TR,
       My prayers are with you and your family
                                                        mike martin

GITYASUM

« Reply #6 on: Jun 21, 2011, 01:43 »
Thank you piggy back beta, that was really thoughtful of you to attach Lindsey O's notice. Miss Lindsey will be missed by anyone who knew her. She and TR are loved by all they met and in this business that is a lot of people ! TR my brother, my heart goes out to you and the family. I will always remember the GREAT times we all had together in Waterford, IP 3, the place in Peekskill and the smile it puts on my face. Russ Wilkins Jr

SteveCallnan

« Reply #7 on: Jun 21, 2011, 01:47 »
My thoughts are with you, TR.  Lindsey will be sorely missed.
Steve Callnan

Offline msrobo

• Lurker
« Reply #8 on: Jun 22, 2011, 02:57 »
 Our thoughts and prayers are with you TR  in  your time of sorrow. Lindsey was a very special person and will be missed by many.

Kenny (robo) & debbie wrobleski

Offline RadEngineer

• Light User
  • It Is What We Make It
« Reply #9 on: Jun 24, 2011, 03:35 »
 :(

TR, my brother, you two were always family to me. I remember our times in Charlotte, Waterford, VC Summer, your visit to the Hamptons with me...

Lindsey was a sweet child. I hope you realize that this pain you're feeling is just the love in your heart...and I know that's pretty big.

My hand on your shoulder.

Dennis Menard

Offline Red Baron

• Lurker
« Reply #10 on: Jun 26, 2011, 12:43 »
My sincere condolences to TR, and all of his and Lindsey's family....

She was a kind soul, and very helpful to a certain rookie Jr. RP up there at Hope Creek...

Offline Carolina Jethro

• Safety Manager
  • Heavy User
  • Why not us?
« Reply #11 on: Jun 28, 2011, 10:20 »
TR, sorry to hear about Lindsey. I enjoyed working with y'all at IP3 some years back. The two of you were a joy to be around. My prayers and thoughts are with you!  Russell Morris

Offline radwaste44

• Light User
« Reply #12 on: Jul 01, 2011, 01:15 »
TR, The last time I worked with you both was probably 96 at IP-3. My prays go out to you and the family. Tom Joyner

illegalsmile

« Reply #13 on: Sep 11, 2011, 08:21 »
I'm out of d'bidness and don't look in here too often anymore. Just read of Lindsey's passing.....remembering good times with her and TR....damb.....I guess I'm not too old to cry.
TR, soo sorry for your loss....and ours...

pecor

« Reply #14 on: Oct 04, 2011, 08:59 »
We are so sorry to hear this sad, sad news.  You are in our deepest thoughts, TR.  The 4 of us had some good times together.
Dana and Theresa Pecor

Offline Pete McAllister

• Light User
« Reply #15 on: Oct 10, 2011, 02:13 »
TR

Sorry it took so long to send this but i have not been on Nuke Worker as much lately as i should. you know that we will keep you in our prayers. We loved her and will never forget both of you.

Pete and Julie.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?