Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Medical Electricity, Röntgen Rays, and Radium. By Dr. Sinclair Tousey

Author Topic: Medical Electricity, Röntgen Rays, and Radium. By Dr. Sinclair Tousey  (Read 4242 times)

Offline JessJen

• Heavy User
full text are available here
---->  http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/Tesla_Manuscripts.htm

so far Ive not been able to find much more and this requires a password which Ive not been able to acquire as of yet.  BUT,

here ------> http://www.arcsandsparks.com/

one can acquire many nifty related items, good stuff I tell you good stuff!

allforthenukie

Thanks for the link Jess, I love this kind of old time scientific stuff! Don't think I'll be placing any orders though. The prices listed seem kind of outrageous. Neat stuff though.

Offline JessJen

• Heavy User
Thanks for the link Jess, I love this kind of old time scientific stuff! Don't think I'll be placing any orders though. The prices listed seem kind of outrageous. Neat stuff though.

through a friend of mine that actually makes violet wands I have come across instructions on making your own tesla coil...for some odd reason it seems like a great idea at 2am...since theyre on his site let me go scrounging around for permission to repost before posting them :D

allforthenukie

Here's the link to Lindsay's Technical Books. http://www.lindsaybks.com/
They offer reprints of rare old scientific/technical books and manuals. You can learn to home build your own tesla coils, high voltage power supplies, static machines, science experiments etc. There are also books on everything from building your own homemade steam engine to forging metal at home to distilling alcohol to converting your car to run on coal or hydrogen fuels. All kinds of far, far out there stuff! Reasonable prices for these books too. One of these books would be a good resource if your kid was making a display for a science fair or 4H project or something like that.
Word for the wise... If you see something on there you'd like to order, keep in mind that many of these books were originally printed in the late 1800s and early 1900s when the subject matter wasn't always completely understood. Some of it's real, some of it is voodoo. Also if you want to try some of the high voltage projects it is strongly advised that you have a good working understanding of what you're doing before you try working with high voltage.  :o Could lead to a shocking experience!
« Last Edit: Oct 01, 2004, 03:04 by allforthenukie »

Offline JessJen

• Heavy User
did you find the reproduction xray tube on the second link?  I do believe itd make an awesome addition to any collection!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?