Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Palo Verde RP Exam honeypot

Author Topic: Palo Verde RP Exam  (Read 4045 times)

jharris28

Palo Verde RP Exam
« on: Jul 12, 2011, 04:43 »
I am heading out to Palo Verde to take a pre-employment RP test. I have been recommended on the EEI TECH, MASS, and POSS; also, I have passed the NUF. Any advice on what this test might cover?
« Last Edit: Jul 12, 2011, 05:19 by jharris28 »

Sun Dog

Re: Palo Verde RP Exam
« Reply #1 on: Jul 12, 2011, 05:01 »
I am heading out to Palo Verde to take a pre-employment RP test. I have been recommended on the EEI TECH, MOSS, and PASS; also, I have passed the NUF. Any advice on what this test might cover?

You were just an intern last Fall.  You must be in the running for an entry level position so I can't imagine PV testing you on anything but apptitude (can't really study for that) or the most basic of basics. Take a chill pill...you either know it or you don't.

MacGyver

« Reply #2 on: Jul 12, 2011, 05:10 »
It's not the MOSS & PASS (sic). It's the EEI POSS / MASS & EEI TECH tests. I realize that this info might help your search for the correct information to study for these (said) tests.  Yet more proof of our friendly nw forum posting mentorship program.  Now go search ... :P

jharris28

« Reply #3 on: Jul 12, 2011, 05:13 »
It's not the MOSS & PASS (sic). It's the EEI POSS / MASS & EEI TECH tests. I realize that this info might help your search for the correct information to study for these (said) tests.  Yet more proof of our friendly nw forum posting mentorship program.  Now go search ... :P

Oh...opps! Didn't realize I did that...spell check didn't help me much! Thanks for the heads up!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?