Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NAPT Test Question  

Author Topic: NAPT Test Question  (Read 5970 times)

eCentrix

NAPT Test Question
« on: Sep 23, 2011, 05:39 »
Hello everyone,

Let me start off by saying that i am sorry if this is a commonly asked question but i could not find a post with the answer i am looking for.

I am joining the navy and looking to enter the nuke program, i want to be an EMN.
Monday i took my ASVAB and scored a 93 with 251 in NUC and 270 in EL
My recruiter is having me take the NAPT this upcoming Monday and has no doubt that i will pass it.
I am the type of person who likes to think things through and always be over prepared prepared for any situation.

My question is what material should i review for this exam.
My recruiter told me its just math but i have read else ware that it is composed of Physics Algebra and Chem.
How far into these 3 subjects should i study to be best prepared?

PS: i know this is an aptitude test and that it defeats the purpose of it to study but again i like to be over prepared for any situation.

thanks in advance
-eCentrix

Offline Higgs

• SRO
  • Very Heavy User
  • Life has a melody...
Re: NAPT Test Question
« Reply #1 on: Sep 23, 2011, 05:44 »
You know how they are saying that they think they saw a neutrino go faster than light? I would know all the theory behind that.

And then I would look here.

http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,17568.0.html

Not necessarily in that order.
« Last Edit: Sep 23, 2011, 05:47 by TheHiggs »
"How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent

MacGyver

« Reply #2 on: Sep 24, 2011, 02:15 »
Hello everyone,

Let me start off by saying that i am sorry if this is a commonly asked question but i could not find a post with the answer i am looking for.

I am joining the navy and looking to enter the nuke program, i want to be an EMN.
Monday i took my ASVAB and scored a 93 with 251 in NUC and 270 in EL
My recruiter is having me take the NAPT this upcoming Monday and has no doubt that i will pass it.
I am the type of person who likes to think things through and always be over prepared prepared for any situation.

My question is what material should i review for this exam.
My recruiter told me its just math but i have read else ware that it is composed of Physics Algebra and Chem.
How far into these 3 subjects should i study to be best prepared?

PS: i know this is an aptitude test and that it defeats the purpose of it to study but again i like to be over prepared for any situation.

thanks in advance
-eCentrix

You sure you are not related to this poster (re: ckizzlestick)

eCentrix

« Reply #3 on: Sep 28, 2011, 11:03 »
hey guys thanks for the responses,

passed the napt with a 65

guess i was psyching myself out

and lol no im not related to whoever that other user is

Offline Higgs

• SRO
  • Very Heavy User
  • Life has a melody...
« Reply #4 on: Sep 28, 2011, 11:08 »
Congrats! Anything about neutrinos?  8)
"How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?