Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Operator/Engineer Survey honeypot

Author Topic: Operator/Engineer Survey  (Read 16460 times)

MacGyver

Re: Operator/Engineer Survey
« Reply #25 on: Oct 17, 2011, 10:27 »
LOL last week the NRC told my management in their opinion I was probably the sharpest SRO in the industry. Immediately everyone at the meeting said NO DO NOT LET THAT GET BACK TO HIM!!!
My plant manager, who I have worked with since I have been at this plant said "Yep no one loves Mikey as much as he loves himself"

Now when I answer my phone I say Mikeys all things nuclear hotline, how can I bail you out.

I'll be milking that comment probably until I retire!

Head! Move! William, move your head!
Look at the size of that boy's head!
It has its own weather system!

We may have to rename this thread.  How big is your head?   ;) :P :P :P :o [Flamer] [Flamer] [Flamer] [Flamer] [devious] :P :P :P :P :P :P

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?