Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Finding a recruiter?  

Author Topic: Finding a recruiter?  (Read 3968 times)

mdanner423

Finding a recruiter?
« on: Oct 31, 2011, 01:04 »
So I've been cold calling Exelon, Entergy and Southern Company using jigsaw and linked in for HR contact names.  I never get anyone on the phone who knows what I'm talking about but do get some voicemails for people I want to talk to. So far nobody has called back. Any suggestions???

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
Re: Finding a recruiter?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 31, 2011, 01:14 »
So far nobody has called back. Any suggestions???

Apply on the corporate website. That is why those companies spent money to post them, to have a standard hiring process.

mannjw

« Reply #2 on: Oct 31, 2011, 01:58 »
Apply on the corporate website. That is why those companies spent money to post them, to have a standard hiring process.
I second that. Even at a job fair some (not all) of the reps were not even allowed to give contact info. Exelon specifically. Only give out company info and flyers, and urge people to check for jobs online.

mdanner423

« Reply #3 on: Oct 31, 2011, 03:50 »
This is so confusing! Another topic says to try to contact HR as much as possible to express your interest.

Offline Papa Nuc

• Moderate User
« Reply #4 on: Oct 31, 2011, 04:21 »
This is so confusing! Another topic says to try to contact HR as much as possible to express your interest.

You should, when there is a position that you've applied for.  Just don't expect anyone to be tripping over themselves to answer your precious phone call. 

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?