Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NPTU Ballston Spa Prefill

Author Topic: NPTU Ballston Spa Prefill  (Read 5857 times)

afree14

NPTU Ballston Spa Prefill
« on: Nov 06, 2011, 02:55 »
Im currently one month away from graduating power school and I was told that Im gonna be on prefill in NY and i was wondering what exactly that means.

Offline Higgs

• SRO
  • Very Heavy User
  • Life has a melody...
Re: NPTU Ballston Spa Prefill
« Reply #1 on: Nov 06, 2011, 03:05 »
Have you thought about asking the person that told you that?

Sounds like they are filling a class for NY and you're on the list.
"How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent

drayer54

« Reply #2 on: Nov 06, 2011, 06:43 »
Im currently one month away from graduating power school and I was told that Im gonna be on prefill in NY and i was wondering what exactly that means.
It means you'll be scooping snow this winter and need to find the Tin 'n' Lint soon.

You only need to panic if you are uncertain what this contraption is:

Good luck,
« Last Edit: Nov 06, 2011, 06:44 by Drayer »

Offline Starkist

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #3 on: Nov 06, 2011, 10:00 »
It means you'll be scooping snow this winter and need to find the Tin 'n' Lint soon.

You only need to panic if you are uncertain what this contraption is:

Good luck,

if he's 21 and single, he's going to a good place ;)

Offline BillAllman

• Very Lite User
« Reply #4 on: Nov 11, 2011, 10:28 »
It means they are going to send you up to Ballston spa to do something that is nearly identical to T-Track for 2 months and then you will be classing up with the next P-type class.

Offline yota

• Moderate User
« Reply #5 on: Nov 16, 2011, 08:37 »
It means they are going to send you up to Ballston spa to do something that is nearly identical to T-Track for 2 months and then you will be classing up with the next P-type class.

This, but way easier than T-track. I am one of the lucky ones here now waiting to class up. Also, depending on your rate, 2 months may or may not be an accurate time table.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?