Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NNPTC

Author Topic: NNPTC  (Read 5443 times)

Momofbabynuke

NNPTC
« on: Dec 03, 2011, 10:23 »
Wanting to make my son a t-shirt with the NNPTC logo.  However, the only one I find is too small. Any advice on where to get/find would be appreciated. Son said it is a BIG no on taking a picture.  Thank you.

Offline Higgs

• SRO
  • Very Heavy User
  • Life has a melody...
Re: NNPTC
« Reply #1 on: Dec 03, 2011, 11:30 »
I remember being able to buy NNPTC Tshirts....

Unless you're looking to make a special one. I found the one you're talking about..., can't seem to find any better. Hopefully someone will be able to help you out.

Good luck!

"How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent

Offline Wanna Know Mom

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Dec 04, 2011, 11:44 »
Not sure the t shirt you want is here  http://www.squidoo.com/proudnavymom?utm_source=google&utm_medium=imgres&utm_campaign=framebuster , but there is some interesting navy nuke info none the less.   

Kathy VPNNM (VeryProudNavyNukeMom)

drayer54

« Reply #3 on: Dec 04, 2011, 05:54 »
Wanting to make my son a t-shirt with the NNPTC logo.  However, the only one I find is too small. Any advice on where to get/find would be appreciated. Son said it is a BIG no on taking a picture.  Thank you.

They used to sell all kinds of knick-knacks at the graduation ceremonies. I always wondered who was profiting from it. They also used to have a closet store there too with that stuff. I would assume that hasn't changed. They always said it was MWR keeping the loot, but I didn't trust them.

Offline yota

• Moderate User
« Reply #4 on: Dec 05, 2011, 05:14 »
There is a "ship's store" on site at NNPTC where command labeled merchandise can be bought. They also bring all of this merchandise out for graduation ceremonies unless this has changed since I graduated NPS in June.

Momofbabynuke

« Reply #5 on: Dec 06, 2011, 09:03 »
Thank you everyone.  :D

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?