Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu MS in Health Physics

Author Topic: MS in Health Physics  (Read 5543 times)

Offline ahofecker

• Lurker
MS in Health Physics
« on: Dec 16, 2011, 11:54 »
RTU offers a MS degree in Health Physics in a distance learning format. Continue working and earn your masters at the same time. Virtual format featuring Brent Murphy and others, available to watch and learn at your own convenience. www.rtuvt.com

The Medical Health Physicist is responsible for radiation safety aspects necessary to ensure the safe use of ionizing and non-ionizing radiation sources. Examples of Radioactive sources Professionals may be handling or exposed to include radiation units and sources in radiation therapy, x-ray machines in diagnostic radiology, sealed and unsealed radioactive sources used in nuclear medicine and biomedical research, and lasers used in surgery and other areas of the hospital.
www.rtuvt.com
mbrady@rtuvt.com

LaFeet

Re: MS in Health Physics
« Reply #1 on: Dec 16, 2011, 02:22 »
not so sure about that there screen name though ::)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Dec 16, 2011, 03:12 »
They should but a banner ad like the rest of the educational facilities do.

Offline ahofecker

• Lurker
« Reply #3 on: Feb 11, 2012, 02:34 »
Yes, I was cursed with this wonderful last name... :)
We might be interested in a banner ad, but I don't see any? I thought it said they were on every page unless my browser could be blocking them?

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?