Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Old vs New honeypot

Author Topic: Old vs New  (Read 4145 times)

Offline hachie07

• Very Lite User
Old vs New
« on: Dec 29, 2011, 08:53 »
I have been looking at this web site for the past two months, and everything that I have found has been very helpful.
But I do see a lot of people criticized for not looking hard enough or using the search engine, before posting. A lot of the topics I have found, while searching for my question, are almost ten years old, so my question is..
How much, or what exactly changes? and what stays the same?

P.S. I think this has not been answered before..

Fermi2

Re: Old vs New
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2011, 08:58 »
What stays the same? If you stay in it long enough you'll bitch, whine and become cynical but can't imagine doing anything else :)

Offline Starkist

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #2 on: Dec 29, 2011, 09:07 »
Word to the wise. If you get told to search, and smited for not searching, then making a new thread about it... Its PROBABLY been answered, and its PROBABLY still pertinent.

Just my 2 cents anyway...

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #3 on: Dec 29, 2011, 09:09 »
Word to the wise. If you get told to search, and smited for not searching, then making a new thread about it... Its PROBABLY been answered, and its PROBABLY still pertinent.

Just my 2 cents anyway...

Cor-rect. There is a thread less than 2 years old that covers it. hint: number41

Offline hachie07

• Very Lite User
« Reply #4 on: Dec 29, 2011, 09:52 »
I was told to search, and i did, and i found most of my answers, and i took the topic down that i was told to search on..I apologize
I was just curious about what has changed over the past 10 years, or even what hasnt changed for the last 50 years

Im young and curious, thats all

and me being curious again.. this might be a stupid question, and apologize in advance, but what does your "hint:number41" mean?

Offline OldHP

• Very Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #5 on: Dec 29, 2011, 11:27 »
Cor-rect. There is a thread less than 2 years old that covers it. hint: number41

:->  This is a Help site!  No need to smite a young "new" user that has a question or to basically tell them to "not come back" until they can perfectly navigate the site!  :old:

Dave:  Some of us have been here for years (thanks Mike) and know our way around.  However, in a lot of cases a new user is easily confused, i.e., 'hint 41' and 'smite' you for asking a question!
Humor is a wonderful way to prevent hardening of the attitudes! unknown
The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other. Regan

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?