Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Lenny Smith honeypot

Author Topic: Lenny Smith  (Read 6425 times)

Offline lc921

• Lurker
Lenny Smith
« on: Jun 13, 2012, 02:18 »
Leonard D. Smith, 57, of Burlington, Wis. (Powers Lake) lost his short battle with cancer on March 22, 2012 at Hospice House in Pleasant Prairie, Wis.,

Leonard Dee Smith was born on Sept. 25, 1954, in Waukegan, Ill., the son of Leon A. and Donna L. Pope Smith.  Leonard worked as a health physics tech for Bartlett Nuclear of Plymouth, Mass.

Offline HWDeason

• Lurker
Re: Lenny Smith
« Reply #1 on: Jun 15, 2012, 11:31 »
Miss you Lenny! You were a great person, father and rad tech! Ken Chaney

Offline materialsgirl

• Lurker
« Reply #2 on: Jun 19, 2012, 01:54 »
Pennies from Heaven

I found a penny today
Just lying on the ground
But it’s not just a penny
This little coin I’ve found
Found pennies come from heaven
That’s what my Grandpa told me
He said Angels toss them down
Oh how I loved that story
He said when an angel misses you
They toss a penny down
Sometimes just to cheer you up
To make a smile out of a frown
So don’t pass by that penny
When you’re feeling blue
It may be a Penny from Heaven
That an Angel’s tossed to you

Love you always...

Offline nothinbuttrouble

• SR HP TECH
  • Light User
  • I love being a professional babysitter!!!
« Reply #3 on: Jun 21, 2012, 08:06 »
lenny was a great father    great hubsand  great co-worker  great friend
i remember back in the day when we started traveling we were sent to zion.  we met lenny there.  he was was the type of person always willing to help you no matter what.  he taught me alot about the business. for that i will be grateful.  i cherished your friendship more than you know.  you were the person that always seemed to be there when we needed advise or just being a friend. when the rest of the people treated us like outcasts.   LENNY I WILL ALWAYS CHERISH OUR FRIENDSHIP AND I WILL ALWAYS MISS SEEING YOUR FACE EVERYWHERE.   UNTIL THE DAY WE MEET AGAIN TAKE CARE AND BE GOOD[spoiler][/spoiler]

Offline Pete McAllister

• Light User
« Reply #4 on: Jun 26, 2012, 01:23 »
Lenny was a good person, and a blast to work with. will miss you.

Offline martin meyer

• Very Lite User
« Reply #5 on: Aug 06, 2012, 09:48 »
I was fortunate to know Lenny for over 20 years. We meet at Zion. Over these years, we became good friends. Working together was always a good experience. And we laughed a lot. He adored his wife and children. He was there for me when life knocked me down and wanted to keep me there. Once we talked about politics and readily agreed our friendship was more important then our opposing views. He was kind, gentle and considerate. I miss him terribly.   Martin C Meyer (marty)
Martin Meyer

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?