Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Orders to Norfolk NRMD honeypot

Author Topic: Orders to Norfolk NRMD  (Read 3816 times)

Offline blungoldsldr

• Lurker
Orders to Norfolk NRMD
« on: Jul 19, 2012, 07:25 »
Alright, so I have had these orders for a while and no one can seem to answer my question.  I am going to NRMD in Norfolk, Va as an Electrician.  (NOT a RCT).  Does anyone know which base I actually work on.  Like I said I have gotten mixed answers from everyone I ask.

joncashk

Re: Orders to Norfolk NRMD
« Reply #1 on: Jul 19, 2012, 11:44 »
Most people that I know that work at NRMD work on NOB, not NNSY.  You don't see very many military personnel stationed at NNSY.  If you're not an RCT you'll more than likely be doing things like valve repair at NOB and sometimes taking up random taskings at NNSY.  So, to answer your question, you'll probably be working at both, but mostly NOB.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?