Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Nuclear Engineers Working in Plasma or Ion Propulsion

Author Topic: Nuclear Engineers Working in Plasma or Ion Propulsion  (Read 3589 times)

Offline bomanimc

• Very Lite User
Hello. I am wondering what the job field is like for nuclear engineers that aspire to work in plasma research and implementation or things like ion propulsion, etc. I do not want to work in a plant.

Thank you.

Offline bart2567

• Very Lite User
Re: Nuclear Engineers Working in Plasma or Ion Propulsion
« Reply #1 on: Nov 13, 2012, 03:38 »
good place to get into plasma engineering is Semiconductors especially Dry Etch R and D (research and development) only bad thing is with any tech company semiconductor industry is very cyclical (a lot of ups and downs) I currently work for Samsung Austin Semiconductor they might be a good place to start or Intel but there are numerous companies out there

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?