Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NUPOC DC Interview Dates  

Author Topic: NUPOC DC Interview Dates  (Read 4985 times)

Offline Loch Ness Monster

• Very Lite User
NUPOC DC Interview Dates
« on: Sep 14, 2012, 12:06 »
Good Evening all,

I have been lurking this board for awhile now and have found it to be a great resource for answering the vast majority of my questions that I have not wanted to bother my recruiter over. I have been filling out paperwork for quite a while now (since DEC 11 to be exact) and I am, hopefully, in the home stretch.

I am a Chemistry major at Bradley University in Peoria, IL with a 3.11 GPA. Calc I "A", Calc II "C", and Physics I and II both "B"s. In addition I have been hired by the physics and chemistry departments both as a TA. I am also the treasurer for our local section of ACS (The American Chemical Society) and volunteer with our Demo Crew, which goes into area grade schools to preform chemistry shows.

I have used the search function extensively on this site and a variety of others (AirWarriors, NavyOCS, Military.com, NukeWarrior before it went down to spam), and simply cannot find what I am looking for, nor does my recruiter currently know. I am looking for the FY 13 NUPOC interview schedule, as I am attempting to go in either October or November. I was told August was cancelled for a reason unknown to my recruiter or I, and I am waiting on one other gentleman to go from my district to go to D.C. before I do. Hopefully he will go this month, and I can follow the next. If anyone has seen the FY 13 interview schedule, it would be much appreciated. Even if you could tell me it has not been set in stone yet, or not released yet, it would be better than nothing.

Thank you for your time in reading this,
-Don  
« Last Edit: Sep 14, 2012, 12:38 by Loch Ness Monster »

Offline gacky27

• Very Lite User
Re: NUPOC DC Interview Dates
« Reply #1 on: Oct 01, 2012, 11:25 »
I don't know the whole schedule, but I am supposed to go Oct 23rd-26th, so that's one set of dates.  Also, my recruiter told me there is another set of dates in late November.

Offline Loch Ness Monster

• Very Lite User
Re: NUPOC DC Interview Dates
« Reply #2 on: Nov 07, 2012, 05:26 »
Just thought I would post an update,

I was invited to go on the Nov 27-29th trip after passing my phone interview earlier today. I would like to thank NukeWorker and the contributors here for proving an answer to essentially every possible question I have had. Hopefully I will be able to pass my interview in D.C. in a couple weeks.

Thanks all for the wealth of information here,
-Don

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?