Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NNPTC Staff Phone Numbers? honeypot

Author Topic: NNPTC Staff Phone Numbers?  (Read 5050 times)

AbidingProduce

NNPTC Staff Phone Numbers?
« on: Oct 22, 2012, 08:23 »
Hey all, first time posting. Does anyone have a phone number for a staff member at NNPTC who has access to old student records?
I'm an ET2 in Norfolk and I fall in that group that graduated Power School during a lapse in the ACE evaluation period (classes 0805-0901, this is another issue discussed in another topic). Working in the Navy College office, I discovered the only way to get my SMART transcript fixed is to contact NNPTC and get them to write a page 4. Problem is, the only appropriate number I can find is the quarterdeck (and anyone who has stood that watch knows how useless it is to ask them for information) and I don't have a .mil email address to email the CMC (discussing personal information through personal email doesn't typically jive well). Any ideas?
« Last Edit: Oct 22, 2012, 10:49 by AbidingProduce »

HalfHazzard

Re: NNPTC Staff Phone Numbers?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 22, 2012, 05:04 »
I AM not affiliated with NNPTC, but I'd try this if I were in your shoes:

https://www.netc.navy.mil/nnptc/checkingin.html

This link has the number to Staff Admin Office and the CMC.  I will not post them here out of privacy concerns, they're in the link though.  If you want to call the CMC, I'd recommend your COB/CMC do it... probably grease the skids a little easier than ET2.

https://www.netc.navy.mil/nnptc/contact-us.html

This link has some useful e-mail addresses.

Finally, if that doesn't work, I recommend blasting it out in formal message traffic.  And since its nuke related, a nice Z0ZZ should fit the bill.

AbidingProduce

« Reply #2 on: Oct 22, 2012, 10:21 »
Thank you, I didn't think to look at the check- in page.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #3 on: Oct 22, 2012, 10:25 »
Thank you, I didn't think to look at the check- in page.

That's okay, you posted what is perhaps the first original question here in more than 273 days,.... [clap]

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?