Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NUPOC Question  

Author Topic: NUPOC Question  (Read 2124 times)

Offline Zoddy

• Lurker
NUPOC Question
« on: Jan 03, 2013, 02:27 »
I've been reading through this site for the past few years, but this is my first time posting.  Even though it doesn't really matter with my question, a little about myself:  I'm a triple major, primary major being chemical engineering, and I will be a senior with a 3.5 gpa this semester.  I've been interested in joining the NUPOC program for awhile.  I'm within the 30 months till graduation now, so I decided to start finishing up the paperwork.  I'm keeping in contact with my recruiter, and have nearly finished all the paperwork.  My question involves my contract if I do get accepted into the program.  Am I contracted the moment I get into the program, and start getting payed?  I'm stuck choosing between 2 different career paths, but I would REALLY like to get into the NUPOC program to have that opportunity after college.  I guess this question coincides with the contract question, but am I correct in thinking that there is no out once I'm in the program, and I would be required to perform a certain number of years of service after college?

Offline gccrd

• Light User
Re: NUPOC Question
« Reply #1 on: Jan 03, 2013, 02:46 »
It was about a year and a half ago, but I believe I remember signing something that said if I was accepted into the program I would accept the offer.  So to answer your question, yes you are "contracted."

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?