Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Previous Transcripts

Author Topic: Previous Transcripts  (Read 2854 times)

Offline 13f

• Lurker
Previous Transcripts
« on: Feb 17, 2013, 09:52 »
Good Morning Gentlemen,
I'm prior service army, currently studying mechanical/aerospace engineering. Before i enlisted i was studying said major, but to be honest, i wasnt nearly mature enough to dedicate the needed time and commitment to really do well. Long story short, between a woman and my immaturity, i left the school with a 2.4 GPA , an A in calc I, B in calc 2, and C-(73%) in calc 3, not to mention an F in statics. Not my best time, i know. I left school at the end of 2010 which is when i enlisted.  Now fast forward to fall of 2012, im back in school, back in engineering in another university, from which i earned an A in physics 1, A in statics, and have a current GPA of 3.769, with the upcoming grades of this term(its by trimesters here) include a possible A in physics 2 as well, B at the worst and my GPA lowering, at the most id say to 3.4.  Ive gotten letters of recommendation from my CO as well as professors in my university and an additional captain inn my unit per the request for my packet. Im about 27 months away from graduating.

My question is as follows: will my prior studies before the army weigh in considerably, more so than my current perfomance?

It kinda worries me, i talked to my recruiter, and he said a C is still valid (for my calc) and he knows of my F in statics. Suggestions, comments welcome

Fermi2

Re: Previous Transcripts
« Reply #1 on: Feb 17, 2013, 01:49 »
First work on your spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.

Then TRY THE SEARCH FUNCTION!

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
Re: Previous Transcripts
« Reply #2 on: Feb 17, 2013, 01:52 »

My question is as follows: will my prior studies before the army weigh in considerably, more so than my current perfomance?

It kinda worries me, i talked to my recruiter, and he said a C is still valid (for my calc) and he knows of my F in statics. Suggestions, comments welcome

IFAIK, everything since 9th grade is examined. Still, I think you should get a nod...

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?