Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Nuclear Plant Shutdown Results in 4,319 Fewer Cancer Cases  

Author Topic: Nuclear Plant Shutdown Results in 4,319 Fewer Cancer Cases  (Read 3459 times)

Offline Ksheed

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com

Online Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
   Joseph J. Mangano was the author of the Tooth Fairy project that has been ripped apart as badly flawed. I suspect this will be too, but not until it publicly damages nuclear power.

Offline Smilin' Joe Fission

• Light User

Offline Ksheed

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
GC_Nuke,
Thanks for the post. I knew there would be a rebuttal out there somewhere, I just hadn't seen it yet.

FYI- The spell check thought rebuttel was a correct spelling, but I thought I had it wrong. Double checked with Webster and got rebuttal. I had to spell check spell check.

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
Interesting article but very flawed. Italy BTW had 4 nuke plants, I have several friends who used to work there. The last of them were shut down in the early 1990's I believe. The yahoo article said Italy had decided not to open their 1st nuke plant following the Fukishima disaster. I guess fact check is not one of their strong suits.
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?