Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu TVA POSS scores
honeypot

Author Topic: TVA POSS scores  (Read 3562 times)

Offline cb1712

• Very Lite User
TVA POSS scores
« on: Apr 18, 2013, 09:42 »
Last spring (2012) I participated in the POSS for SGPO at Sequoyah. I never received my results even after emailing TVA.  A family friend who happens to work for TVA was able to check and let me know that I passed the POSS for Nuclear SGPO.  I applied last month for SGPO positions at Watts Bar.  Do I need to formally request my previous scores to be applied this time around? I was told I didn't receive an interview last time due to an error in my application process, but I was still invited to test.  I have no idea how there was an error, but I wondered if they would still keep my scores.  I am just making sure I go through all the right steps.  This may be a long shot, but any information would be appreciated.

Offline Ol_HammerFist

• Very Lite User
Re: TVA POSS scores
« Reply #1 on: Apr 18, 2013, 02:35 »
I would definitely get your scores. I will send you the training directors e-mail in a private message if you don't have it already. I'm not surprised that there was an error. That place is filled with people that don't do their jobs lol!

Offline cb1712

• Very Lite User
Re: TVA POSS scores
« Reply #2 on: Apr 18, 2013, 03:55 »
I didn't have that email address. I really appreciate it.  I just sent an email.  Hopefully I hear some good news soon.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?