Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu New Mechanical Maintenace Job honeypot

Author Topic: New Mechanical Maintenace Job  (Read 4480 times)

Offline nukeNick

• Very Lite User
New Mechanical Maintenace Job
« on: May 26, 2013, 12:23 »
Got offered a position at Exelon quad for a B mechanic, just had in processing on 21st. waiting on results from that, and am scheduled to start on June 11th, to start classes for NGET and NEIT. Just wanted to introduce myself, and this is a great site, study guides are nice, alot better than carrying around 142 pages of paper  :)

MacGyver

Re: New Mechanical Maintenace Job
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 12:37 »
Got offered a position at Exelon quad for a B mechanic, just had in processing on 21st. waiting on results from that, and am scheduled to start on June 11th, to start classes for NGET and NEIT. Just wanted to introduce myself, and this is a great site, study guides are nice, alot better than carrying around 142 pages of paper  :)

Congrats!

Yes study guides are great.  But don't neglect the long form either.  That's where they hide the notes of death ;)

There is a reason it took all those pages.  Read every word and it will keep in the clear and out of trouble.

Enjoy your new journey.

Mac

Offline ddickey

• Moderate User
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 10:41 »
Wondering what your background is? Congratulations.

Offline nukeNick

• Very Lite User
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 07:39 »
Thank you all! i went to school for diesel mechanics, worked on trucks for a bit, and then went and did maintenance at an aluminum factory.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?