Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Nuclear Decommissioning and Waste Management MSc

Author Topic: Nuclear Decommissioning and Waste Management MSc  (Read 3607 times)

Offline malik1989km

• Lurker
Nuclear Decommissioning and Waste Management MSc
« on: May 29, 2013, 09:49 »
Hello everyone.
Sorry to bather you , but I want to ask for advice
I want to apply for " Nuclear Decommissioning and Waste Management MSc" at Birmingham University .
I am not sure if this major is good and if I can find a job after I finish it.
what do you think?

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Re: Nuclear Decommissioning and Waste Management MSc
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 10:15 »
If you already have a more general baccalaureate and perhaps a conventional masters or decades of experience to bring to the table then,...

It cannot hurt,....

Otherwise,....

Way too focused, too limiting, and too much competition for the available jobs,...

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

cedugger

Re: Nuclear Decommissioning and Waste Management MSc
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 11:15 »
Malik ~ With a nuclear engineering bachelor, I don't think this particular MSc will limit you in what you can do. I believe it will serve to make you more competitive in the nuclear industry overall. It's scary though to hear that you're having difficulty finding employment with a NucE degree. Would I be correct to assume you're open to employment in UK only?

The Physics & Technology of Nuc Rx Masters seems as though it would keep your educational scope more broad and avoid the risk of being too narrow.

Good luck with both the degree and securing employment!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?