Career Path > Getting in

Commercial Power Outage HP Work - How to get back in?

<< < (7/7)

jasonertter:
If you're interested in contract work overseas, I can get you connected - depending on what type of work you've done, roles you have held, etc.

If you want to focus on domestic outage work, I've worked at DZ and a big chunk of BHI's recruiting team are former coworkers of mine as well. If nothing else, I can email your resume over to their recruiters.

Shoot me a message on here, or send me an email and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

Jason
j.ertter@thomas-thor.com

Randy Redmond:

--- Quote from: jasonertter on Aug 11, 2018, 12:41 ---If you're interested in contract work overseas, I can get you connected - depending on what type of work you've done, roles you have held, etc.

If you want to focus on domestic outage work, I've worked at DZ and a big chunk of BHI's recruiting team are former coworkers of mine as well. If nothing else, I can email your resume over to their recruiters.

Shoot me a message on here, or send me an email and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

Jason
j.ertter@thomas-thor.com

--- End quote ---

Thanks Jason.  Not interested in anything overseas.  My wife will kill me...………I think...……heck, she may like me to go.

SloGlo:
yins get inn sum ware yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version