Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu New Quiz Software honeypot

Author Topic: New Quiz Software  (Read 86235 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: New Quiz Software
« Reply #225 on: Jun 07, 2024, 08:34 »
Hello!
I paid for the gold membership under my wife's Paypal account 1heather.howell@gmail.com. Can you please use my existing profile under jon.howell0804@gmail.com or do I need to register under my wife's name since I paid with her account? Sorry to be confusing. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Your account has been credited

Offline Morab79

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #226 on: Jun 16, 2024, 05:48 »
Hello,

I paid for the Unlimited access to the DOE & NUF practice tests for one year. I am still not credited.

On June 14th, 2024 through paypal

I still only have access to one quiz. It is under email briant.w.mora@gmail.com

Thank you for your help with this.

Offline sehuddleston

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #227 on: Jun 18, 2024, 05:34 »
Hi,

I paid for the software through pay pal on June 16th so I could take practice tests for NRRPT.
Could you please credit my account so I can have access? My account should be under Badger101 or shuddleston37@gmail.com

Thank you for your assistance,

Shelley Huddleston
« Last Edit: Jun 18, 2024, 09:46 by sehuddleston »

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #228 on: Jun 18, 2024, 11:02 »
I paid for the Unlimited access to the DOE & NUF practice tests for one year. I am still not credited.
On June 14th, 2024 through paypal
 I still only have access to one quiz. It is under email briant.w.mora@gmail.com
Thank you for your help with this.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #229 on: Jun 18, 2024, 11:03 »
I paid for the software through pay pal on June 16th so I could take practice tests for NRRPT.
Could you please credit my account so I can have access? My account should be under Badger101 or shuddleston37@gmail.com
Thank you for your assistance,

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?