Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Newbie Navy Nuc Program Questions (DEP) honeypot

Author Topic: Newbie Navy Nuc Program Questions (DEP)  (Read 82697 times)

jeepgirl1

Newbie Navy Nuc Program Questions (DEP)
« on: Jun 06, 2004, 07:41 »
Hi y'all,
First off, I want to apologize for asking about a topic that has probably been beat to death in this forum .... but please bear with me  ;)

Okay, I'm a recent college graduate who has decided to enlist in the services.  I'm either going Army or Navy.  Basically, I'll go Army if I don't get into the Navy Nuc program.  I've talked to a recruiter on the phone and he was raving about the program and such, but I won't be able to talk to an advanced programs director until tomorrow so I'm left with some questions. 

1. What is the application process and how long does it normally take?  I took the ASVAB last summer (99) and the recruiter guy said that I probably wouldn't have to take the secondary test. 

2. Speaking of the secondary test, what exactly is the test subject matter?  Is there a book or website I could look at to "refreshify" my memory?

3.  I know that I'll qualify for a bonus for being a college graduate as well as one for the nuc program ... but I'm also in need of the LRP.  Will I have to pick one of the three or will I be able to get them all?

4. I've read online about the CASH program ... is it competitive or is it given to you as long as you meet the qualifications?  What are the qualifications?

5. As far as women nucs, are there a lot in the service?

6. I read online that there was a shortage of housing for the single soldiers, leading to many being forced to live on the ship when it is in dock ... is this true?

Yes, I know that a lot of you are probably scratching your head as to why I would choose to go enlisted as opposed to officer.  To be quite honest, I don't think my GPA is high enough plus I could really use the assistance in paying off student loans.  Yes I know the Nuc program is hard, but I will give it my all ... and then some ... should I get in.

Again, my apologies for the topic redundancy ...

Later days :)
Nichole

« Last Edit: Jun 06, 2004, 07:43 by jeepgirl1 »

capper

Re: Newbie Navy Nuc Program Questions (DEP)
« Reply #1 on: Jun 06, 2004, 11:14 »
1. What is the application process and how long does it normally take?  I took the ASVAB last summer (99) and the recruiter guy said that I probably wouldn't have to take the secondary test.

Unless things have changed, you will have to take the "secondary test".  We had a name for it but I can't remember what it was.

2. Speaking of the secondary test, what exactly is the test subject matter?  Is there a book or website I could look at to "refreshify" my memory?

As I remember, the test is mostly physics and math.  There is no calc or calc based physics questions.  If you had a good physics class in HS you will probably pass.

6. I read online that there was a shortage of housing for the single soldiers, leading to many being forced to live on the ship when it is in dock ... is this true?

For surface boats, all people below E-5 must live onboard the ship.  Well, they can live off the ship but the Navy will not give them a housing allowance.  All, submariners get barracks (but you don't care about that).

As for the rest of you questions, I really can't say.  The bonus program has changed since I left.  Also, women were just starting the enter the program as I left power school.  Having been a submariner, I never worked with Navy nuclear women.

Good luck.  If you are going to go into the military, it is my belief that the nuclear power program is the best choice--for the right people.

Offline metalman40

• RCT
  • Moderate User
  • Life sucks then you die.
« Reply #2 on: Jun 07, 2004, 07:10 »
It was called the Nuclear Field Qualifing Test or NFQT way back when. It was basic algebra a little trig and geometry and physics. Mine had more questions on simple hydrolics than anything else I can remember. I'm sure that was because I had never studied that and had to nuke out the answers, so it stood out in my mind.
Sometimes you just want to say dilligaf and go dfr.

Transuranic Trip

« Reply #3 on: Jun 07, 2004, 07:15 »
Hello-

When I was in (89 - 95) there was no housing allowance for anyone under E-7. Basically anyone who was a single nuke non-chief lived on the ship OR if they lived off the ship it was without a housing allowance.

I'd be curious to hear if they now have housing allowance for the surface Navy... would have been nice

FYI I think the name of the test was the NFQT, Nuclear Field Qualification Test. It was basic physics, algebra, and perhaps a little trig. It would be worth a brush-up if you want to go for it... The trig just needs to be the basic SIN COS TAN, may be used for a few vector problems.

Let us know how it goes!!

-Transuranic Trip
NNPS 9101 USS Carl Vinson 92-95

IPREGEN

« Reply #4 on: Jun 07, 2004, 11:52 »
Nichole,
 Good luck to you! Don't assume you're not qualified for the officer ranks if you don't apply, but if you do go enlisted nuke all you need is an honest effort. I was in a long time ago (class 7408) and the thing I rember is that the people that really wanted to pass, did. For Nuke Power School and prototype if you need help there are people to help you. Most of the folks that did not make it basically rolled over and gave up. Overall the program gave me some pretty good experiences and that includes the variety of people that you will meet. You will learn a lot about life, just keep your eye on your goal and remember to give an honest effort.

jeepgirl1

« Reply #5 on: Jun 07, 2004, 09:13 »
Well, I talked to the recruiter.  My question about CLRP + bonuses was pretty much left unanswered, as the recruiter was pretty ambiguous.  I get the feeling that I won't honestly know until I head to MEPS and talk to a counselor  ::)

The advanced position recruiter is evaluating my line scores on the ASVAB to determine if I have to take the Nuke test.  The normal recruiter said he recently put a college grad in with similar line scores and he didn't have to take the Nuke test. 

I'm not eligible for CASH, but it isn't around anymore.

The thing that worries me is the background check.  I haven't spoken to my mother in about 6 years and really have no clue as to where she is ... my 'rents had an incredibly messy divorce and I was pretty much forced to take sides ...  I have no clue as to what she'll say, as her opinion of me at the time wasn't exactly the most heart-warming of things.  Also, my father has passed away, so its pretty much her word on it all  :(

My references are good, but I'm not sure they'll be worth anything after she's done with her interview     :( ... Fingers crossed on that one. 

So now, I'm torn  :-\.  I have no clue whether to pursue the Nuc option with the Navy or with the Army and the Radiology tech position ... any words of wisdom, y'all?
« Last Edit: Jun 07, 2004, 09:16 by jeepgirl1 »

Adidas2806

« Reply #6 on: Jun 09, 2004, 03:30 »
I am right there with ya, just one step ahead i suppose. ive already gone to MEPS and hadnt even thoguht about the nuclear program. took the ASVAB and got a 99(i was told its pretty rare but ive talked to many that have gotten it), and with that score you do not have to take the NFQT. MEPS told me with a n asvab score that high they dont require it, so you wont have to take it either. ANyway, if tyhis is still something you are actively considering and want in early, go NOW. I went in February to MEPS and the next opening to the navy nuclear program was november. I just got off the phione with my recruiter 10 min ago, and since kids are being disqualified due to failing high school or math courses, seats are opening up. i just got my ship date moved from november up to august(which will make boot camp much more pleasant with no blizzards to deal with). So i would highly recommend going to MEPS asap.
   and dont worry, with an asvab score that high MEPS is going to beg you to join the navy nuc program. as long as your in sound physiocal condition, youll do great! best of luck, see you in charleston at power school!!!
sean

jeepgirl1

« Reply #7 on: Jun 09, 2004, 04:23 »
Hey Sean,
Glad to hear from someone in a similar situation.  I think that when you look in relation to all who take the test in a given year, a 99 is indeed a rarity.  Think about it, its given at just about every high school in the country at least once a year.  We're not even talking about all who are post-high school who wander into the recruiters office and take it.   When I took it last summer, I was in the room with like 50 other peeps.  I was one of the last to finish up (yeah, I know, the test was easy ... I'm just a little anal when it comes to making sure everything is filled in  :P), the attendant looked at me and said I'd gotten the only 99 of the day ... probably a little bit of a breach of ethics on her part, but it certainly was great for my ego  ;D

Anyhoot, what sold the Nuc program to you.  I imagine since you made the decision at MEPS it was pretty split second ... but still, what was it?  Money, training, combo of the two? 

Also, would you mind talking to your recruiter for me and asking a few questions?  You seem to have a great working relationship with him(or her) ...  My recruiter is being kindy wishy-washy in regards to the answers:

Let's say I get in, and my mom totally trashes me when the Navy interviews her (sorry to get so personal), will they be able to kick me out of the program, or will I be put on indefinite security hold?

Will I be able to get both CLRP + bonuses or do I have to choose b/w the two?

In regards to women on the ship, are we as tightly packed in as the guys in regards to living arrangements?

I'm supposed to go to MEPS with the ARMY next Tuesday ... I'm still so friggin' confused  :-[

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
« Reply #8 on: Jun 09, 2004, 06:00 »

Let's say I get in, and my mom totally trashes me when the Navy interviews her (sorry to get so personal), will they be able to kick me out of the program, or will I be put on indefinite security hold?

... I'm still so friggin' confused  :-[

Jeepgirl,
If I'm reading it right your recruiter isn't giving you a definite answer to your questions about what your Mom could do to your career.  Let the recruiter know that they don't have you yet and that a lot could hinge on what the answer is.  I'd also ask if you can talk to someone who does the background checks to get some answers.  You have a valid concern and deserve an answer.  You've come to the right place to get answers.  There are plenty of capable and knowledgeable people here.  Don't be shy about using them.

Good Luck.

"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

Adidas2806

« Reply #9 on: Jun 09, 2004, 10:57 »
what sold the nuke program to me?it was probably naieve of me sonce i had done no research on the program before i chose it, but i didnt know anything about any job really. i had complete plans on taking the asvab and just seeing what they offered me, which job stood out the most. probably the sheer fact that i did so well and qualified for a program i had no intention of qualifying for sold it to me. the guaranteed 2 yrs of school, enlistment bonus(10,000 for me) and pay hike to E-3 was a definite bonus. so yeah, i suppose you could call it a split second decision  to go with this, it was a gamble but im pretty glad i made it!
     are you 18? if so, the only reason navy would have any reason to contact your mother is for security clearance. theres not much she can do(im notpositive, but pretty sure) to stop it even if she trashes your name, probably the only thing she could say is that you tortured small animals as a child and talked on a regular basis to people in Iraq, then they would investigate. but this is all pretty redundant, no one i listed on those lists were even contacted, and talking to my recruiter i already have the security clearnce, so hopefully
it all wont even matter!!!
       women on carriers as far as i know are just as cramped as the men, though i cannot say for certain on that either. since women cant go on subs, carriers would be the only other choice(cept for the smaller destroyers and such), so there are probably quite a number of female on carriers. it wouldnt be economical or smart for the navy to give ya ladies more room.
     man, you need to decide though, once you go to meps and sign the army contract, itll be mighty hard(if not impossible) to change. you said navy nuke was the first choice, right? go with it, call your recruiter and tell him you want to go to meps asap, or call the army and delay a week or two untill you can go with navy. your recruiter still would like your quota as an enlistment, so be hard and hell jump to get you in there soon!
   hope this helps, i started a  post a while ago, farther down on the page before this, "how to prepare for navy nps", read through that(3 pages long, like 60 replies) and hopefully that will answer some other questions you might add!
   sean

IPREGEN

« Reply #10 on: Jun 10, 2004, 07:05 »
"I just got off the phione with my recruiter 10 min ago, and since kids are being disqualified due to failing high school or math courses, seats are opening up. i just got my ship date moved from november up to august."

Please keep in mind the recruiters job is to put people into the Navy. Getting you in sooner reflects better on him. The Navy does not really care if you fail a high school course since they will teach you what they feel you need. That's why they can take people with or without calc, they will teach it to you.
As far as space aboard ship, your rack will be 26" wide by 72". Oh, but what if you are taller than 72", that's why God gave you knees that bend sailor.

Telling people that are joining the military is like telling someone about their fiance. They won't listen to anything that's said because they feel it will different for them.  It won't, take this message and paste it on the bottom of the rack that will be above you.
Have fun.

Adidas2806

« Reply #11 on: Jun 10, 2004, 10:51 »
hmmmm, that really is something to think about. i have tried to keep that in mind that my recruiter needs me for his quota and thats it--i just took him at his word about moving up the ship date.
They won't listen to anything that's said because they feel it will different for them.

i honestly dont think it will be diffrent for me or any other nuke prospect looking for info here. i value each and every one of the opinions here and this site has been of great help. thanks to everyone for your input! it has helped make this transition a little less scary knowing what to expect.
sean

IPREGEN

« Reply #12 on: Jun 10, 2004, 12:12 »
The thing to remember is that you and the recruiter have goals. The Navy Nuke program is pretty good training and it should help you get a good job if you decide not to stay in. I had a lot of fun in Nuke School (NPS) and a great time in prototype which extended to ELT school. Then I did a lot of time in Bremerton, Washington then San Diego. It was all a good ride. But it comes with studying, field day ( Clean up, you're mother doesn't work here) and some boring time thrown in.
It really is what you make it and it is a whole lot better than being in the Army or National Guard.

jeepgirl1

« Reply #13 on: Jun 10, 2004, 07:49 »
Well, I started the paperwork today.  I've gotta get two waivers (STUPID, STUPID mistakes when I was young  :-[)  Anyhoot, I've got my fingers crossed on those.  Hopefully headed down to MEPS next week if all goes well.  Cross your fingers for me.

Oh yeah, I FINALLY got the the CLRP + bonuses question answered:  I will be able to get both!  Yay!

Offline nukeET1

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #14 on: Jun 10, 2004, 09:03 »
Hopefully you get this reply before you have taken your oath!

Here are some options that you might want to consider before enlisting in the military.  Since you already have your degree why not apply for an officer program?  They get paid ALOT more... always live off the ships... and their job is more paperwork related and some leadership (depending on the path you go). 
 You go to OCS (officer candidate school)  commonly known as spoon and fork school.  Once you go there you get to run and exercise and pretty much learn everything about the military in 12 weeks.  Sort of like boot camp for officers.  Once you graduate you are commissioned an ensign.  You get paid O-1 pay which is about 2.5 times higher then what you would get as E-3 pay. 
Downfalls.... well you wont get into the Navy Nuke program as an officer.  The degree requirements are you need a technical degree with 1 year of Calculus based Physics and 1 year of Calculus (CALC 1 and 2)  along with great SAT scores or ACT scores.
Good things ....   Officer pay, officer respect (when gained)  you live off base all the time,  you advance to O-3 (LT) within 4 years.   
If you have your degree there is absolutly no reason you should ever go enlisted unless you are dying to go through the nuke program to become one of us :)
I am a current nuke instructer at NFAS (nuclear field A school) here in Charleston SC.   It is a GREAT program and I am not just saying that.
Key things to remember when you get down here if that is the path you choose.

1.  The nuclear program is NOT like college at all.  It requires ALOT of effort, alot of time, and more importantly alot of self motivation to do well.
2.  Dont believe everything your recruiter says, like a few other people have said down below they are trying to meet a quota.
3.  If they try to tell you you dont qualify for an officer program with a degree... go find yourself another recruiter because those are the type of people you dont want to listen to.  They just dont want to do the paperwork involved to get you into an officer program plus you have to go to an entirely different recruiter, hence he doesn't make his quota.
4. The Navy really isn't all that hard.  If you can listen, do what you are told, and work without complaining you will excel.  If you show you want to do well, you will be helped by many many people.

Is the nuke program worth it?

Absolutely 100% yes.  I know that when I get out at the end of the year I am pretty much guaranteed a job 65K (to start) and 100K+ a year within few years... I finished my degree, qualified all the watches I could, and listened to others advice (expecially my chiefs)  If you have your degree look into the officer programs.  Dont listen to the recruiter thinking once you go to MEPS you are in the Navy... The only time you are officially in the Navy is when you take the oath to support and defend this great nation!

Anyhow I commend you on your great decision to enlist/become an officer in the military.  You WILL work with the best people in the world and join a brotherhood/sisterhood(politically correct)  that you will never forget!

"Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, 'I served in the United States Navy,'" wrote President John F. Kennedy in August 1963

GARYGWOODJR

« Reply #15 on: Jun 10, 2004, 11:41 »
jeepgirl1,

If you have any questions that you cant get answered or just want some info send me a private message and I will see what I can do to get some answers.  One of my friends just got off recruiting duty and I still know some people who can get answers.  Read through the other threads, there is alot of good advice.  Best of luck with everything. 

Phios

« Reply #16 on: Jun 11, 2004, 06:50 »
Hey, my first post. 

I was a nuclear field recruiter last year, I just transfered back to a boat (Asheville).  If you already have your degree you NEED to talk to an officer recruiter.  I you meet the minimum qualifications, you can be garanteed nuclear officer.  I highly recommend to go officer over enlisted everyday of the week.  If your recruiter hasn't had you talk to an officer recruiter yet, then he is being shady and trying not to lose you to the officer side of recruiting.  I know the tactic, and I've seen it done myself. 

Now, to your questions.

1 day application process.  You almost certainly don't have to take the NFQT because you probably scored very high on your line scores.

60% Math (Algrebra, Geometry, a few questions in Trig)
30% Physics (Motion, Kenetics)
10% Chemistry (Atomic Models)

3.  I know that I'll qualify for a bonus for being a college graduate as well as one for the nuc program ... but I'm also in need of the LRP.  Will I have to pick one of the three or will I be able to get them all?

10,000 (max) loan repayment program OR signon bonus.

I'm almost certain that you CANNOT receive the NUKE signon bonus AND the LRP.  You will still receive 8k for your degree.  You can receive 12k for your nuke bonus if you leave at the right time.

Good luck with this process, and feel free to email me if you have any specific questions about the recruiting process.

Phios

jeepgirl1

« Reply #17 on: Jun 12, 2004, 12:03 »
Phios,
Thanks for the input. 

I know you say the LRP is capped at $10K, but both the website (navy.com) and several recruiters and non-recruiters say it goes up to $65K ...  this is the first mention I've heard of $10K.

My recruiter has tried to steer me to talk to an officer recruiter,  but I don't want to.  My college grades aren't there and I'd much rather concentrate on the tech aspect at this point then the leadership.  I'm not writing off officer totally, I just don't want it at this time.

I have been assured by the advanced tech services recruiter that I will be able to get both the LRP + bonuses.  On a side note, it kinda doesn't make sense that they would give you the option of the GI Bill + bonuses, but not the LRP + bonuses.  I know the Air Force and the Army both do give you the choice of bonuses + GI Bill or LRP ... but what do I know, I'm not even in the Navy yet ;)

I have every intention of again questioning all of this tomorrow when I see my recruiter ... but is it possible that things have changed since you were last a recruiter?

« Last Edit: Jun 12, 2004, 12:09 by jeepgirl1 »

jeepgirl1

« Reply #18 on: Jun 12, 2004, 12:41 »
Wingsfan,
You've got PM ... need to get to the bottom of some of the points that Phios brings up ...

Thanks much :)

Phios

« Reply #19 on: Jun 12, 2004, 01:12 »
Ok, I was a recruiter about 8 months ago, so I doubt much has changed since I stopped...  The MGIB is a completely separate issue.  Every single military member is offered MGIB regardless of rate, college degree, or bonuses offered at enlistment.  What not everyone is offered is the Navy College Fund.  Nukes are offered:  A.  The Nuclear Bonus (varies from 12k to 8k), B. The Navy College Fund (this bonus adds onto the MGIB for a total of 50k, but that value may have gone up slightly), or C. A combonation of the 2.  If you have a BS or BA you will receive 8k.  I've only done 1 loan repayment package ever, and the stipulations behind getting it aren't spelled out too well in the recruiting documentation.  Regular recruiters almost never deal with the LRP, so they won't know the answers, and most of the guys at MEPS won't know the answers either.  From what I remember, the person was offered 10k to pay off student loans, but he would receive that money in leui of any Navy College Fund or Rating Bonus.  The 10k would be paid to the financial institution upon acceptance and that was that.  To qualify for it, the person must bring prove of a government qualified student loan and show prove that they are not behind of any of the scheduled payments (loan documents, recent payment stubs are what you need).

About your college grades.  I understand where you are coming from there.  To be honest, not everyone is cutout to be an officer.  What I can recommend is not to shut any doors yet.  You should hear them out.  I remember that one time I tried to put a guy with a Physicians Assistance MS into the nuke program and was told that they weren't going to allow it until he talked to a nuke officer recruiter to see if he could screen to be a nuclear field instructer in "A" school or Power  School.  In the end the guy didn't get past the phone interview, but nonetheless the nuclear community wanted to makes sure that every option was exhausted before turning him over to the enlisted ranks.

If you want, I can call my friends that are still in the field and get the low down on LRP to see if it's changed any since I last sold that program.

Phios

jeepgirl1

« Reply #20 on: Jun 12, 2004, 05:40 »
Phios,

http://www.military.com/Resources/ResourcesContent/0,13964,44245--,00.html

http://www.navy.com/jsp/explore/education/summary.jsp?cid=4&pid=5

What gives?  Why is the Navy saying one thing then contradicting itself when it comes to actual enlistment at MEPS?

Later
« Last Edit: Jun 12, 2004, 05:59 by jeepgirl1 »

Burzum

« Reply #21 on: Jun 13, 2004, 12:00 »
 Jeepgirl,
As a submariner nuke, I think I can comment on the issues your mother might cause you.  I have known many people with very questionable histories that have been accepted.  One of the best reactor operators I ever knew was arrested one year prior to his enlistment for making pipe bombs.  The key thing to getting in is complete honesty and straightforwardness.  Your mother can say whatever she wants but unless she can back it up with facts or it is colloborated with other references it probably isn't going to hurt you.  And since you are only initially going for a 'confidential' clearance they might not even care to talk to her.

About your question on sea-life:  please bear in mind that a navy nuke is a sea-going position.  For a 6 year enlistment you may spend over 2 years at sea (not just at a sea command--AT sea).  Just be prepared for a 60 hour stressful work week in uncomfortable conditions (yes your rack and personal spaces are going to be small--but this is just the tip of the iceberg) for 6 years.  I honestly believe the Navy nuclear program is worthwhile only if you take one of two paths:  use the nuke program as a stepping stone to become an officer, or use it as a stepping stone to a civilian job.  The nuke program does both exceptionally well, but note that if you can't stand sea life you should go for the later (i.e. don't make a decision until you've been to sea).

Good luck on your nuclear career.  For most people it forever changes their definition of hard work and common sense (trades one for the other).  While it is a very stressful and uncomfortable lifestyle, you will work with some of the most interesting technology in the world and meet many of the smartest and hard working people in the world.

jeepgirl1

« Reply #22 on: Jun 13, 2004, 12:05 »
Just wanted to say thanks to all who have replied.  I greatly appreciate your input and guidance :) 

jeepgirl1

« Reply #23 on: Jun 13, 2004, 02:33 »
Okay, after some triple checking and much hand-wringing, it appears that I will get both the bonuses and the LRP which is capped at $65K not $10K. 

It was explained to me that the LRP used to be capped at $10K, but due to competition b/w the branches, it was raised to match the other branches. 

Score for me ... :)

AaronA

« Reply #24 on: Jun 13, 2004, 06:43 »
Whatever you do, become an officer.  You will get paid better and have a better life aboard the ship.  You will live generally in a two to three person stateroom while aboard and have a housing allowance to keep an apartment on land.  As enlisted you will live in a bearthing shared with around 100 females.  If it's on a carrier you will be sharing living spaces if you are enlisted with some incredibly immature and discusting girls.  I was an enlisted nuke ET/Reactor Operator on the USS Enterprise 1999 - 2003.  If you do become enlisted one thing the others didn't mention about the NFQT is that it also has some chemisty questions so make sure you have it straight in your mind how to tell how many protons, electrons, neutrons a given element has.  As basic as it is, that one threw me for a loop as I had forgotten.  Rest assured that if you are enlisted on a carrier you will be treated just as any other enlisted person is treated.  The fact that you are a nuke will not mean a thing.  You will spend a signifigant amount of time cleaning.  As an officer you will never clean toilets, pick up a broom or a mop.  Finally, the fact that you are a female, whether you like it or not will entitle you to an easier time in getting into the program as an officer. 
Best wishes,
Aaron

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?