Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Wanna Join Navy [Merged]

Author Topic: Wanna Join Navy [Merged]  (Read 23480 times)

bpcw25

Wanna Join Navy [Merged]
« on: Jul 22, 2004, 08:05 »
Hello I am 18 years old and graduated high school.  I always planned on enlisting but never put it into action until now.  I have taken the ASVAB and got a 90.  The navy recruiter told me that I was probably qualified for nuke but that I might have to take an advanced placement test.  A week later I took the advanced test and passed.  I have no waivers.  The only thing I am worried about is that I would get to MEPS and for some reason still not be eligible for the program, or that for some reason i would not get accepted to it.  Is there any reason this could happen? Any answers or advice would be helpfull. Thankyou

klsas

Re: Enlisting as nuke
« Reply #1 on: Jul 22, 2004, 10:27 »
bpcw25,

I would send an email / IM to RCLCPO on this board. He is a Navy Nuke and is currently doing recruiting out on the west coast.
« Last Edit: Jul 22, 2004, 11:10 by klsas »

RCLCPO

Re: Enlisting as nuke
« Reply #2 on: Jul 23, 2004, 12:29 »
No worries......

If you were honest about EVERYTHING to the one who gave you the NAPT, and you still do not need a waiver, if your transcripts and police record checks are good, then you're OK.  The only thing at MEPS that could shut you down is the doctor who checks you over for the physical screening.

If you still need that warm and fuzzy feeling, e-mail me (to preserve your privacy on this site) your name and location.  I will then check with your local Advanced Programs Coordinator and get back to you with any information you might not know.

Yes, I am the Nuclear Field recruiter for much of the NW part of the country (I cover over 430,000 square miles).  You may be on the East Coast, but I provide information to ANY nuke applicant as part of my service through this website.  For fleet information, I have been on 3 fast-attack boats, 1 boomer, an instructor at ET-A school and at a  prototype.  I don't know jack about the carrier fleet, but I can put you in contact with someone who does.

I will answer any question, as straight-up as I can.  I won't give you BS because I hated it when I was fed sugar-coated information when I was first getting into the program.  If you don't want to know the answer, don't ask.  It's one of the reasons I spent 10 years as an E6 before I made Chief....Oh, well....at least I kept my self respect!

ETC(SS) Wilson
NRD Portland

jonathan lee

Wanna Join Navy [Merged]
« Reply #3 on: Sep 29, 2004, 03:53 »
Im 23 I work as a mechanic at metro city bus hou tx I make 35 a year but no time for school. I don't what to be doing this 10years from now so Im sudying for the asvab.
Im going for one of two things machinist mate sub or somethig nuke. The recruiter is tell me all the things I what to hear I call half truth a lie. So because Im going for school need some info on how do you get the benfit he talks a about I dont know what to ask because ever thing i have was told is a lie

RCLCPO

Re: need facts about edc,pay, ect
« Reply #4 on: Sep 30, 2004, 11:45 »
First things first--you must obtain a qualifying score on the ASVAB.

Second, there are four words you shouldn't use in an argument: Always, Never, Everything and Nothing.  For you to say that everything you've been told is a lie, well, I doubt that's true.

Third, go to Navy.com, look up the descriptions of the education benefits.  There are way too many to discuss here.  The more you research, the more you'll see just how good the benefits really are.

callmeltc

Wanna Join Navy
« Reply #5 on: Jan 12, 2005, 06:30 »
Background

I'm 18. I've completed 21 college credit hours, but I've realized that isn't what I want to do. My GPA while in college was a 3.4 My problem is this. While in highschool, I was a screw up. I was smart, did well on SATs, was in the "gifted" program, but I was just plain lazy.

While in highschool, I failed Algebra 2, because I hardly ever went. I made it up and passed it fine, but, it's still on my records. There's problem number one.

Problem two, the fall immediately after high school, I signed up for four classes at the local CC, and one of those classes was college Algebra. I later had some personal problems, and dropped all four of those classes and recieved a grade of "W" There's waiver two.

Problem three, at the same time as I dropped those four classes, I began partying alot, and from 08/03 to 04/04, I smoked pot three times. I was never caught, never in trouble for it, but I want to be upfront about everything. When I told my recruiter that only a select few knew I had smoked, he told me to not mention it anymore, and leave it off the application. This doesn't sit well with me at all.

The good news: Since 04/04, I've grown up. I've stopped the partying, and made strives to get my life back on the right track. I've never been in any legal trouble, minus one $118 traffic ticket.

The Situation

I know I need a waiver, and I know I'm going to need to do exceptionally well on the ASVAB to have a shot, I'm prepared to do so, and very confident that I can.

However, I feel the recruiter has other plans for me. He keeps telling me there's no way for me to get a waiver untill after I have enlisted, which after spending two days searching online, I don't agree. He wants me to enlist in AECF, and then he says that my waiver will come through and I can transfer over to Nuke. Frankly, if I can't go Nuke, I don't want to go Navy.

Any adive is appreciated.
« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2005, 11:34 by Rennhack »

Offline Already Gone

• Curmudgeon At Large
  • Very Heavy User
  • Did I say that out loud?
Re: Wanna Join Navy Nuke, I Need Some Help.
« Reply #6 on: Jan 12, 2005, 07:04 »
Guess what?  Your recruiter is doing what he gets paid to do: put bodies into the Navy where they will fit.  He gets just as much credit for putting you into AECF as he does for a nuke.  Considering that one requires a waiver (which you will very probably get) and the other doesn't.
Since AECF and NPS are both 6yo, accelerated advancement programs, they tend to compete fot the same people.  They are NOT likely to allow you to drop one program for the other.  If they did this, there would be a big problem with both programs "stealing" from the other.
DO NOT! DO NOT! DO NOT! sign anything (I mean ANYTHING!!!!!) that doesn't contain the words you need it to contain.  An oral assurance, a promise, a guarantee, or a handshake isn't going to cut it.

From your brief biography, you sound a lot like me.  I don't think that either of us deserves the label "lazy" quite so much as "unmotivated."   Get yourself motivated, and you'll kick ass.  If I can make it all the way through NPS, anybody can.
« Last Edit: Feb 09, 2005, 10:01 by Beer Court »
"To be content with little is hard; to be content with much, impossible." - Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

callmeltc

« Reply #7 on: Jan 12, 2005, 07:09 »
I appreciate the reply. I've been chomping at the bit about this whole situation since I first went and talked to the recruiter, but have had little luck finding any help.

Do you think I will recieve all three of the waivers, including the one for drug use? If so, when can I recieve those. When I go talk to the recruiters again tomorrow, I want to know where I stand.

Offline Already Gone

• Curmudgeon At Large
  • Very Heavy User
  • Did I say that out loud?
« Reply #8 on: Jan 12, 2005, 07:37 »
It has been 25 years since I went through this, but the rule back then was three uses of marijuana maximum.  They understand initial experimentation, but anything beyond that is considered beyond the experiment stage and into recreational use.  You have to be honest about everything, because lying will sink you.  You will have to keep in mind an acronym that is commonly used in NPS:  ATQTIA  (Answer The Question That Is Asked)  THis means that when they ask you if you have used drugs, tell them.  Don't tell a long story that paints you as a delinquent, drug-using criminal.  Don't give them your history as a lazy malcontent underachiever who likes to party and blow off school.  Just tell what happened.  If you start out judging yourself negatively it'll be hard to get anyone else to see you any other way.

Algebra II was not required back in my time.  I didn't even take Algebra I.  We had College Prep Math, which was Algebra I taken over two years.  I convinced them to take me anyway.  Where you have the problem is that your overall math and science averages must be above a C.

You ought to send a direct message to RCLCPO.  mailto:Nuke1_port@cnrc.navy.mil
He is still in Navy recruiting, and he can answer your questions specifically.
Good Luck.

"To be content with little is hard; to be content with much, impossible." - Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

cave_dog42

« Reply #9 on: Jan 12, 2005, 09:07 »
I am currently in the delayed entry program as a nuke. I was guaranteed the AECF program in my contract when I first went to Meps. Later I decided to switch to the nuke program and the recruiters were actually very accomodating. They set up the NAPT(navy advanced placement test), i passed that and they brought me back me back down to meps to reclassify as a nuke. It was actually a very painless process for me. They seem to need qualified nukes at the moment so I think they will work with you as much as possible about the waivers. I dont know how hard it is to get the drug waiver though. I hope this helped ease your mind some.

RCLCPO

« Reply #10 on: Jan 12, 2005, 11:19 »
OK, here's the deal:

1) Beer Court is right about NOT signing anything you're not 100% comfortable with.

2) Yes, you're going to need a waiver, but one waiver can cover multiple offenses.

3) PLEASE e-mail me your real name, the name of your recruiter, and where you are in the country, to my Nuke1_port address.  Any recruiter who advises anyone to lie, or otherwise "forget" something negative about their past, needs to be kicked squarely between the butt cheeks and worn like a snowshoe.  It is that kind of behavior that gives all the honest, hard working recruiters out there a very bad name they don't deserve.  You are quite right to believe in yourself, maintain your self respect, and your integrity intact.  When you e-mail me, I'll be able to reply with more pointed advice I'd rather not post here.  If I were you, I wouldn't go back to that recruiting office.  Once you give me your information, I'll put you in contact with someone trustworthy, as recommended by your local Nuke Recruiter or Advanced Programs Coordinator.

4) Your story is not as bleak as you may have been told.  Most Nukes could be classified as under-achievers.  Your waiver may still be disapproved, but you will first be examined as a whole person.

J. Wilson, Chief Electronics Technician, Nuclear Field, Submarine Service
Nuke1_port@cnrc.navy.mil

ex-SSN585

« Reply #11 on: Jan 13, 2005, 11:55 »
Hello,

My recruiting experience is over 10 years ago, so feel free to be critical about anything I say.

(Note:  some of this was written before I noticed that the recruiter had encouraged you to lie, so I have deleted some comments about the previous post being harsh.)

First of all, regarding your recruiter, as has been mentioned previously, the recruiter is trying to do his job, which is to get bodies into the Navy, not taking into account your personal preferences.

That said, let me add some things in your recruiter's defense:

Years ago there was a separate quota for Nuclear Field.  I don't remember a specific quota for Advanced Programs.  So, as long as your recruiter is not feeling pressure to fill a monthly quota, he has an interest in converting you to the Nuclear Field.  (Edit:  your recruiter would not personally have the Nuclear Field quota, but his supervisors would.)  In fact, there is/are recruiters at the District level who are responsible for screening eligible applicants and if you met all the qualifications, you would be encouraged to enter the Nuclear Field.  (I was a Nuclear Field/Advanced Programs recruiter.)  I can remember several instances when an applicant enlisted into another program, we would work to change the person's program to the Nuclear Field.  Most of the work to put you in the Nuclear Field (IF you qualify) will be done by people other than your recruiter.

That said, (if the program still works the same way) in your case, the first step is the Nuclear Field Qualification Test (NFQT).  If you don't pass that, you aren't going into the Nuclear Field.  Most likely you have to go to the District Office or local MEPS station to take it, although there are other ways (ask if you need details).  You don't have to wait to enlist or sign anything to take the test.  (I don't remember if it can be taken multiple times, but I'm thinking not.)  Just tell your recruiter you want to take the test and he or she will arrange it.  I don't remember if you can take the test before you take the ASVAB, but I'm thinking that you can.  You don't have to take the ASVAB at the same time you do your processing (physical exam, etc) even though the recruiters try to do that all at once.  Personally, I would try to take the ASVAB and the NFQT on separate days.

As for your schoolwork, when I was recruiting, all we checked was to see that you had taken the required classes, not how many times or if you had repeated or failed.  However, be aware that all this information will go to Washington DC to be considered as part of your waiver.

Concerning your waiver, while your drug use seems minimal, but nothing is guaranteed.  I have seen waivers for hard drug use granted when I would have expected they would not be and I have seen waivers for minor drug use disapproved where I would expect they would have been approved.  Your minor civil involvement and good academic achievement would indicate to me that there should not be a problem.  I guess you will have a better idea than anyone else since apparently there's a representative from the Recruiting Command replying.  Actually, I must admit that I don't remember the standards.  There might be a certain point at which the waiver can be done locally by the Commanding Officer and not have to go to Washington.  (I dealt with Advanced Programs to a greater degree than most Nuclear Field recruiters I knew, so my memory on this is a bit blurred.)  However, I believe that all Nuclear Field waivers are approved in Washington and just because you have a waiver to get you into an Advanced Program (if that is the tactic your recruiter encouraged), that does not mean that it will be approved for the Nuclear Field.

Are you color blind?  That is not waiverable.

Well, I've probably said too much.  I can't claim that I was considered to be a successful recruiter, but I was honest and tried to give my applicant all they needed to make an informed decision.

However, I do wonder why it's Navy Nuke or no Navy at all.  (Don't want to sound too much like a recruiter, so I won't go any further than that unless you want to continue.)

Edit to the above:  I just read a post by RCLCPO in another thread and for the reasons you mentioned, your math also needs a waiver (repeated, failed, or withdrawal from classes).
« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2005, 02:23 by ex-SSN585 »

Undecided24yo

« Reply #12 on: Jan 28, 2005, 05:24 »
I’ve been reading your website for the past 2 weeks and have found it immensely helpful, so first I’d like to thank all of you for that. I am a 24 year old (25 in November) who has a pretty easy life without any real direction or motivation. Is it wrong to think joining the navy would help me solve this? Like most on this site, I’ve always done extremely well at tests and scored a 96 on the asvab, which prompted the nuclear field thoughts. I am currently over the body fat index of 22% (at 26%). Am I crazy for considering this as a career? I have an associate’s degree from a really good school in Information Technology, which is just about worthless in today’s job market. I also have a decent amount of credits towards a bachelor’s degree in business management. I’m really leaning towards the NF program and would love for it to work out, but I have my reservations. I actually know an instructor at the school in New York but I don’t want to call him for advice until I’ve made up my mind and know I’ve been accepted. Does anyone have any advice as to if I should do it, and if I should, what is the best way to get the most out of the navy? Also, does anyone know the current requirements and what they look for to get in? I currently have not so hot, but not bad credit, 3 or so speeding tickets on my record, and not exactly high GPA's (2.6-2.8) from school but the recruiter insists "its all good" which makes me not trust him. I am willing to make this change in my life and want to work hard at improving my current situation and put to use what god has given me. But will the navy let me? Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: Jan 28, 2005, 05:36 by Undecided24yo »

ex-SSN585

« Reply #13 on: Jan 28, 2005, 07:00 »
Your situation sounds exactly like mine, about 25 years ago.  All the circumstances, including ASVAB and college experience are nearly identical.  Your motivation (or lack of clear direction) is also familiar.  The only things different is that you happen to be on the opposite end of the weight range and probably are not in danger of needing a height waiver.

I found the Navy to be exactly what I needed.  In fact, I would have remained in the Navy, if I had not reached "high year tenure".

If your only concern about your recruiter is that he states your low GPA is not a problem, I don't think that is necessarily a cause for alarm.  Some of the actual requirements have been posted in another thread (I can't remember which one), but as long as you have the proper high school classes, have not failed or repeated those classes, and have your high school diploma, then your recruiter may be correct in his assessment.  You didn't mention if your 2.6+ GPA is from college or high school.  If it is from college, I don't think that it is anything to worry about, unless it is a repeat of a high school subject that is required for the nuclear field that you have failed or repeated.  If your recruiter tells you to omit some transcripts, it would be best to contact RCLCPO by personal message and obtain his assistance in finding another recruiter.  But if your recruiter has not said anything like that and you have other concerns about things he has said, there are many ways to get an answer here.

Also, the particulars of your case (i.e., civil involvement, financial dealings, medical - including drug and alcohol involvement) are handled at the MEPS or District Office if waivers are required and your recruiter probably does not have a good idea if anything in your case (assuming he has told you to be 100% truthful) is absolutely disqualifying.

The Navy has many paths to help you fulfill your goals.  Many times you just have to know what is available for you and you must ask for the opportunities.  But at the same time, you must ensure that you keep your eligibility for the programs you are requesting and you need to work hard to give your superiors a reason for recommending you for any special program you are asking for. 

So, it is a two way street. First you must define your goals and learn how the Navy can help you to achieve those goals.  Then you must be successful in the way the Navy evaluates success and achievement.  If you meet the requirements (whether they be physical requirements, test scores, a certain level of advancement through the ranks, etc), then there is a good chance that the Navy will allow you to achieve whatever goals you have set.  (I say a "good chance" because, as with any other job, there are always those circumstances and coincidences that come up to impede some individuals from getting the most from their experience.)

I've probably been a bit long winded, but other than the similar circumstances, I haven't seen anything else specific that asked for a reply.  You asked about current requirements, but first I'll say that not all conditions are disqualifying and if there is something that is not "perfect", your case will be considered on a case by case basis taking into account all the factors which might or might not make you a good candidate for the nuclear field.  Requirements include possession of a high school diploma, high school algebra, not failed or repeated, no failed math classes, normal hearing, normal color perception, maximum 25 years old at time of enlistment, U.S. citizen, no civil involvement, no drug usage.  Minor civil involvement or experimental drug usage are examples of conditions commonly considered for waiver. 

There are many reasons to choose the nuclear field, but at this point, it's still best to add "if you qualify".  I don't think the weight is that much of a concern.  I don't know how physically active you are.  If your're motivated enough, I'm sure you'll work on getting within standards.  There are other requirements, such as color vision, that can affect you eligibility for programs, including the nuclear field.  Some people don't know whether or not they meet all requirements until after they complete their physical examination and application screening at the MEPS.

Try the following thread for another discussion of nuclear field requirments:
http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,3063.0.html
« Last Edit: Jan 28, 2005, 07:11 by ex-SSN585 »

Undecided24yo

« Reply #14 on: Jan 28, 2005, 07:45 »
That's very reassuring. Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply and the helpful link, it wasn't long at all... I appreciated the detail. If I went to college at 3 different schools for 2 different majors, and at the one school with not so good results, I assume you're telling me to send those transcripts anyway? Thanks again & have a good rest of the day ex-SSN585

ex-SSN585

« Reply #15 on: Jan 28, 2005, 08:20 »
If I went to college at 3 different schools for 2 different majors, and at the one school with not so good results, I assume you're telling me to send those transcripts anyway?

Yes, I believe you should include everything.  Even if they don't seem important now or if they seem to put you in a bad light, you don't want anything that can seem like you are hiding something.

At the time I joined the Navy, I had attended two colleges.  I was on academic probation from UC Berkeley with a failing grades in calculus II and calculus III  (yeah, sounds strange ... shouldn't have taken III without passing II, but that's another story).  At my second college, I completed calculus II and III, but had some failing grades in English Literature.  My overall GPA was probably in the same range as yours.  I included all my transcripts and they didn't hurt my nuclear field application.

It sounds like I would have required a waiver for the failed math grades, but if so, I wasn't told.  (It didn't appear in any of my records.  It was not part of my enlistment contract, where a waiver should have been documented.)  I don't have access to the actual requirements, so I don't know if the failed or repeated grades only refer to high school grades.  RCLCPO could tell you for sure.

The poor part of my academic record is not something I'd normally mention, but it seemed applicable.

jeepgirl1

« Reply #16 on: Jan 28, 2005, 03:09 »
Undecided,
Shoot RCLCPO an email or a PM.  He can get you in contact with the Nuke recruiter for your area.  I've discovered that while my enlisted recruiter means well, he often doesn't know too much about the Nuke program   

If you're serious about the Nuke field, you need to get the ball rolling NOW.  It looks like you're going to need a couple of waivers and those take time. 

The "maximum 25 years old at time of enlistment" is a little deceptive.  You have to be less than 25 the day you arrive at RTC (boot camp). 

Good luck

Undecided24yo

« Reply #17 on: Jan 30, 2005, 08:55 »
Thanks for the heads up jeep girl...know of anyway I can locate a nuke recruiter myself?

ex-SSN585

Re: Wanna Join Navy
« Reply #18 on: Jan 30, 2005, 06:27 »
Look in the phone book in the government pages.

You should be able to find a number for the nearest Navy Recruiting District.

The Nuclear Field recruiter works out of the district office.  In the case of a larger district, like San Francisco, there may be two Nuclear Field recruiters.  (They used to be in Oakland and, I think, Roseville, but I think NRD San Francisco has changed a great deal.)

If there is a number for a 6YO/Advanced Programs Recruiter, he or she usually works in the same office.

Another number you can try is Enlisted Programs Officer (EPO).  The Nuclear Field recruiter works for him/her and you should be able to get the correct number there.

As I remember, you will still need to work with a field recruiter to prepare your paperwork.  Although, in many cases, the Nuclear Field recruiter has spent time as a field recruiter and knows how to prepare the paperwork, I think it still needs to be done by a field recruiter.
« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2005, 06:29 by ex-SSN585 »

jeepgirl1

« Reply #19 on: Jan 31, 2005, 10:05 »
Thanks for the heads up jeep girl...know of anyway I can locate a nuke recruiter myself?

The easiest way is to simply contact RCLCPO.  If you live in GA or SC, I've got the contact info for those recruiters.

« Last Edit: Jan 31, 2005, 10:21 by jeepgirl1 »

Shaldyr

« Reply #20 on: Feb 09, 2005, 06:17 »
If you're looking for recent information and advice on how to get into the nuclear power program or why it is your recruiter is taking some of the actions he is, I can probably help you.  Currently working as a navy recruiter, and being a nuke myself, I can tell you that much of what has been posted is vaguely true today as well as much is simply misconception.  Since it would seem people are hesitant to trust recruiters you can either take the info for what it is worth or not, but I've nothing to gain in giving it to you.

General Requirements:
  1) Marijuana usage cannot exceed 3 times ever.
  2) Must meet the ASVAB requirements as well as the advanced test (NAPT) if that is required.  The specific requirements for nuke are not directly attached to your ASVAB score.  It goes off of several of the individual sections like general science adding up to a "NUC" score.  Rule of thumb though is that if you score around 70 - 85 you should be okay provided you pass the NAPT.  85+ and you shouldn't even need the NAPT, but that isn't a perfect guideline.
  3) No bad credit / financial problems.  This isn't a set rule, but I have yet to see a single financial waiver come back approved since they started requiring them about a year ago.
  4) The limitations on police involvement are much more strict, but as long as you have no more than 1 misdermeanor you should be ok and 2 will simply make it questionable.
  5) No older than 24 years of age.  They can waiver up to age 26 if you have a completed 2 or 4 yr degree.
  6) The first two math classes you took in high school must be at LEAST a C (from Algebra on).  In otherwords if you failed algebra as a freshman in high school, you will not qualify now.  They can waiver a D, but it isn't a guarantee.

The nuclear power program has become more strict than nearly any individual who has gone through it would believe.  In fact, most of us who joined 5 or more years ago simply would not qualify to join in the nuclear power program today.  The rules listed above aren't exactly set in stone, but anyone who gets in outside of that will be in that 5% exception to the rule.

Why your recruiter cares that you become a nuke:
Recruiters are given monthly quotas, this is no big secret, but they are also given "wickets" that cover subcatagories that the Navy needs.  This can include the ratio of high school seniors to graduates that we higher, to people scoring 50+ on the ASVAB vs. the 35-49 range, but also includes Nukes.  Some districts no longer goal stations with finding nukes, but many still do.

As to not getting nuclear engineering immediately at MEPS, that is a recent change in the last year that has become very commonplace.  In most recruiting you can overwrite as much as you like.  So if I'm required to find 5 people to join this month, I can write 7 instead.  Nuke recruiters cannot do this.  They are limited to only writing exactly what the Navy tells them to and that number is not very high (maybe 5-6 in a large district per month).  So if they've already written as many as they can, then they default to giving you AECF and WILL reclassify you directly over to nuclear engineering the next month when they have a new spot.  They can tell you the day you are there whether you can qualify for that reclassification or not, unless you have a waiver that takes some time.  So the your recruiter isn't trying to deceive you, he simply cannot control that you get nuke right then and there.  But to him he gets credit for it when you join (whatever you join) and picks up that wicket credit when you reclassify.

I posted this for the masses since it seems everyone has some of the info and isn't entirely sure if the rest of it is up to date, but if you want to talk on a one on one level then send me a message and I'll tell you more for your specific situation.

Nuke Recruiter

« Reply #21 on: Mar 05, 2005, 02:27 »
Callmeltc, I can not explain why you’re recruiter would tell you, you have to join before the waiver can be processed other than to GUESS and that wouldn’t do you any good.  I am sorry to hear this has happened.  IRT what Shaldyr has said, I agree with almost everything posted and suspect RCLCPO (Chief Wilson) will back this.  It is true districts have a 'Nuke Goal', but if your doing well for a month, you CAN overwrite your goal.  It can help his district, or it can help another district if necessary.  Just because you only find 5 people one month and you need 6 for example, that 6th spot WILL be taken by someone.  Maybe not in your district (local area) but someone somewhere across the country will fill the needs of the Navy.  Not to make it sound cold or callused.  I truely hope you take everything here as intended to be helpful.

EMC(SW/AW) Ward K. Wixon
USS Texas (CGN-39)
USS Holland (AS-32)
USS California (CGN-36)
NRD Omaha (NRS Quad Cities)
USS Carl Vinson (CVN-70)
NRD San Antonio - Nuclear Recruiter

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?