Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Masters programs that offer credit from training service honeypot

Author Topic: Masters programs that offer credit from training service  (Read 869 times)

Offline Quietman53

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Hello everyone,
I'm an LT submariner who just transitioned to shore tour and I am looking into getting my masters degree (without any additional time in service requirement). There are a few programs that I have found for an Engineering Management masters that will give me credit hours for my training/service so far. The ones I have found are from Duke, ODU, and NC State. Is there anyone who can help me out with any other programs or tools I can use to find more programs along the same line? This will most likely be online if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?