Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu FFD information

Author Topic: FFD information  (Read 567 times)

Offline Wcc0407

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
FFD information
« on: Apr 12, 2023, 11:25 »
I self reported at the nuclear plant I was working at that i was drinking to much. I was told to use EAP and go to rehab. I left rehab early and the SAE said I needed to do IOP classes. I quite the job before i finished those classes. My access was only suspended. Does that mean it was denied? What are my chances of going back to another facility after leaving a Nuclear Plant without two week notice and finishing my FFD Requirements?

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: FFD information
« Reply #1 on: Apr 13, 2023, 07:51 »
I self reported at the nuclear plant I was working at that i was drinking to much. I was told to use EAP and go to rehab. I left rehab early and the SAE said I needed to do IOP classes. I quite the job before i finished those classes. My access was only suspended. Does that mean it was denied? What are my chances of going back to another facility after leaving a Nuclear Plant without two week notice and finishing my FFD Requirements?

You should contact security at your old plant and ask them.

Offline Wcc0407

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Apr 13, 2023, 02:19 »
I contacted access and they said all they put on my report in PAS was that it was suspended no ban. I wasn’t sure how the interview would go at another site with the SAE.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Apr 14, 2023, 12:24 »
Just be honest.  Dishonesty or trying to conceal anything will disqualify you.  We all make mistakes, its how we deal with those mistakes that interest them.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?