Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu 3 dui in month clearance ever again??
honeypot

Author Topic: 3 dui in month clearance ever again??  (Read 390 times)

Offline Wcc0407

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
3 dui in month clearance ever again??
« on: Jul 21, 2023, 12:21 »
Messed up badly and had a lot of issues in month. Got three duis in month in three different states. Probably going to get two dismissed and plead guilty on dui on other. Any chance of ever getting clearance again. I’m doing year rehab program and doing all steps and evaluations by courts. I read PSGs clearance said that any more than 3 duis not able to get clearance. Any help is appreciated.

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Re: 3 dui in month clearance ever again??
« Reply #1 on: Jul 21, 2023, 10:09 »
Messed up badly and had a lot of issues in month. Got three duis in month in three different states. Probably going to get two dismissed and plead guilty on dui on other. Any chance of ever getting clearance again. I’m doing year rehab program and doing all steps and evaluations by courts. I read PSGs clearance said that any more than 3 duis not able to get clearance. Any help is appreciated.

So, you only anticipate one conviction? I am not a lawyer or HR but it would seem you may be fretting over it a little too much. I don't mean to demean your situation and I am sure you will continue to worry until the outcomes in court. May be some issue while being adjudicated. I suspect there will be some counseling in your future, required or voluntary to mitigate negative consequences. May be beneficial to contact HR to get some straight skinny specific to your situation. This is free advice so you may be getting what you pay for.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?