Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Possible criminal charge/ With access already

Author Topic: Possible criminal charge/ With access already  (Read 179 times)

Offline texasnukenube95

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Possible criminal charge/ With access already
« on: Feb 12, 2024, 06:30 »
So let me first state by we are human and unfortunately we make mistakes , and that is the case with me. So my question is what is the likely hood of immediate termination for a family violence charge. I was never arrested , I have not been charged yes I have a defense lawyer already. but say the outcome is I am charged do I stand any chance ? I have been at this plant for a year and it's everything I worked my whole life for. I know that they give people with DUI and Drug related cases second chances and programs to attended but anyone have any input of knowledge on this. To add I do not plan on lying or keeping this from HR I just would like to hear yalls opinions.

Thank you

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Possible criminal charge/ With access already
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2024, 06:38 »
So let me first state by we are human and unfortunately we make mistakes , and that is the case with me. So my question is what is the likely hood of immediate termination for a family violence charge. I was never arrested , I have not been charged yes I have a defense lawyer already. but say the outcome is I am charged do I stand any chance ? I have been at this plant for a year and it's everything I worked my whole life for. I know that they give people with DUI and Drug related cases second chances and programs to attended but anyone have any input of knowledge on this. To add I do not plan on lying or keeping this from HR I just would like to hear yalls opinions.

Thank you

You will need to talk to your site access department.  They are the only people that can answer your question.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?