Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Long Handle Poles honeypot

Author Topic: Long Handle Poles  (Read 2946 times)

Offline slick1

• Very Lite User
  • Well, well, well.
Long Handle Poles
« on: May 06, 2005, 11:06 »
All you that appreciate good pole work, we need you.  I have been tasked to develop a better mousetrap.  Well, actually a new and improved Long Handle Pole design that my company wishes to market.  We already make a 2-inch diameter pole that has been in plant maintenance and decommissioning for several years (and works pretty good).  We are developing a lot of new Long Handle Tools, so we want to make the poles better.  That’s where you come in. 

Tired of a pole that craps up your floor?  Deconing a lost cause? Pole not stiff enough?  Here’s your chance to make a difference.

To save space here I have put several questions on our web page (URL below).  It is made so that you can cut and paste responses in an E-mail.  Of course, if you have things you’d like to discussions in public put it on this post.  If there is anything I should add or change on the web page questionnaire, let me know ASAP.

Thanks for your help,

Slick

http://www.plantdecommissioning.com/long_handle_poles_Q.htm
this space for rent

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?