Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Special Pay  

Author Topic: Special Pay  (Read 6553 times)

tinkerlow

Special Pay
« on: Nov 06, 2005, 11:00 »
I'm getting ready to report to my first sea duty starting in December. I just want to know how much extra I'm looking at for special pay, like nuke pay, sea pay, etc. Or even where I could find that information. Thank you.

MM3

PS If possible I would also like to know how much BAH is for Chesapeake, VA. I can find it for the surrounding areas but not for Chesapeake.
« Last Edit: Nov 06, 2005, 11:17 by tinkerlow »

Fermi2

Re: Special Pay
« Reply #1 on: Nov 06, 2005, 11:35 »
How the hell is it possible for an Active Duty sailor to not be able to get this type of info? You have better access to this info than we do. Don't you have a personnel department? I can tell you this, everytime I transferred in the Navy I found it easy to figure this stuff out.

Mike

tinkerlow

« Reply #2 on: Nov 06, 2005, 11:51 »
I'm kinda in a time crunch. And no I cannot find the BAH rate for Chesapeake. ><

shayne

JsonD13

« Reply #4 on: Nov 06, 2005, 09:20 »
the probable reason that you cannot find the BAH rate for chesapeake could be that there is no naval activity there? Your BAH is not based off of the town you live in but the command you are attached to.  Nukes out to sea do not have a command in chesapeake.  Try the norfolk rate.

taterhead

« Reply #5 on: Nov 07, 2005, 02:23 »
I assume you are at Prototype.

Do yourself a favor and go ask someone, like your Chief or your SeaDad (or whatever they call them).

Basically, you will get Base pay, Sea pay, Pro pay (SDAP), and BAH IF you are married, have dependents, or are at least an E5.

Use the web site above to calculate BAH.  Greater Hampton Roads is all the same BAH rate.

Here is the sea pay chart : http://www.marinetimes.com/content/static/mon/2005_navy_marine_sea_pay.html

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?