Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu how much time do u have between schools?  

Author Topic: how much time do u have between schools?  (Read 3384 times)

crash2net

how much time do u have between schools?
« on: Nov 20, 2005, 06:31 »
I was just wondering how long the break usually is in between A school and Nuke Pwr School. Also the break between Nuke Pwr School and Nuke Prototype? thanks for your time guys

Fermi2

Re: how much time do u have between schools?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 20, 2005, 07:58 »
I'm usually more inclined to reply to posts where the poster dedicated the corect amount of time to type the word YOU instead of U.

This question has been answered a few dozen times on this site. Why not take the time to research it here?

Mike

Kenny73

Re: how much time do u have between schools?
« Reply #2 on: Jan 19, 2006, 03:28 »
I only had to wait a week between A school and power school.  But that's just because the schedule just worked out.  You can end up waiting up to 3 months just by the scheduling...it can take even longer if your clearance doesn't come right through.  During they have you working on "T-Track".  You basically patrol the base and clean...or pretend to clean I should say.  You get about 2 weeks off between power school and prototype.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?