Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Nuke power plant operators

Author Topic: Nuke power plant operators  (Read 4955 times)

ct57

Nuke power plant operators
« on: Feb 23, 2006, 09:29 »
Hey guys!
I was wondering if there's a good site or if people can point me in the right direction for the participants that financed all of the US nuclear power plants. For example, Palo Verde, I know who the operator is (APS), but i was wondering if there was a site that showed me who financed them for their leverage leases

Anything would be helpful. Thanks!

Chefmike

Re: Nuke power plant operators
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23, 2006, 03:41 »
With all the anti-nuke history in this country I am curious as to why someone would be that interested in this subject.  I think a further explanation of why the question is being asked, when we are hoping to expand the nuclear generation in this country thus not only decreasing the extreme profits that gas and oil companies are making but also the effect that fossil fuel generation creates and the extremely high annual cost of fossil plant maintenance, should be devulged.  Explain!
« Last Edit: Feb 23, 2006, 03:43 by Chefmike »

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #2 on: Feb 24, 2006, 01:14 »
The plant license has the original info, it is public record. As the Chef mentioned, if you would elaborate it may help in answering your question(s)...

atomicarcheologist

« Reply #3 on: Feb 27, 2006, 03:13 »
Perhaps checking out Basicnucleareconomics would be of assistance.  If that doesn't give enough information, the the site hosting Bigbucks4leverage would fit the bill.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?