Career Path > Navy:Getting Out

Pharmacy Career Possible?

(1/2) > >>

Bighouz107501:
I hope this fits under this topic but I had a question. Does anyone know how tough it would be to land a pharmecutical job as a pharmicist with Nuke experience in the Navy?

Fermi2:

--- Quote from: Bighouz107501 on Mar 30, 2006, 10:35 ---I hope this fits under this topic but I had a question. Does anyone know how tough it would be to land a pharmecutical job as a pharmicist with Nuke experience in the Navy?

--- End quote ---

You need a degree in pharmacy.

Mike

Bighouz107501:
Ouch, well i got a correct answer and it was my fault for not being direct. I am the same way with answers so I should have saw that coming. Well what I meant to say was, How diffucult would it be to obtain a pharmacy degree with my Nuc credits and qualifications.

Already Gone:
You will have at least 90 semester hours, most of which will be electives or totally irrelevant to a pharmacy degree.
If your goal in life is to be a Pharmacist, WTF are you doing in the Navy nuke program?
You can get from Maine to Venezuela by way of Alaska - or you can just go straight to Venezuela.  But aren't you really just taking two consecutive trips to different places?  Only an idiot would consider Alaska to be "on the way".

What I'm saying is: if you have a goal, take the most direct route toward it.  If you have two distinctly different goals, such as being a Navy nuke and being a pharmacist, take them one at a time.  Finish one and THEN ask, "how do I get there from here?"

BUT!!!!! If you are a young person who is confronted with a wide array of possibilities, take some time to chill before you jump at any of them.  I'm no mind reader, but I get the feel that you are starting to discover that there are a lot of things that you might like to do with your life.  Here's the trick - decide first, do next.  Always keep it in that order.  Decide.  Do.

Bighouz107501:
Beercourt,  you always deliver good info. I really appreciate it. Well I am dead set on being a Nuc and want nothing as much. I was more curious than anything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version