Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Tell recruiters about Nukeworker.com  

Author Topic: Tell recruiters about Nukeworker.com  (Read 10459 times)

cef

Tell recruiters about Nukeworker.com
« on: Jan 18, 2002, 10:00 »
In my search for new employment opportunities I have discovered that www.nukeworker.com is not known to as many Human resources and employment recruiters as may be expected. This was discovered by giving my e-mail address as hpchuck@nukeworker.com.  While explaining nukeworker.com to potential job opportunities they became aware of a new place to look for and advertise for potential employees.  Please talk up www.nukeworker.com.  Use it's free e-mail to let people know where to post when they need workers.

This is not an advertisement for NukeWorker.
But It IS A Way WE Can Help Each Other.

Thank you www.Nukeworker.com
hpchuck@nukeworker.com
« Last Edit: Dec 13, 2004, 10:33 by Roll Tide »

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
Re: tell employment recrutiers about nukeworker.co
« Reply #1 on: Apr 08, 2002, 12:30 »
wonder what would happen iffen someone emailed the industry HRS emailboxes with nukeworker info................
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

moodusjack

« Reply #2 on: Apr 11, 2002, 09:19 »
We could respond privately to those recruiters who post on that other website (you know, the one with the scary green text)and let them know that this URL is available and that lot's of talented folks peruse this site often.  For the right fee, who knows, even I might be available.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Dec 14, 2002, 06:07 »
I need a favor.  I need EVERY non-HP type of NukeWorker to call every company they have a phone number for, or email every company they have an email address for and ask them why they do not post their jobs on NukeWorker.com.  Please tell them that you prefer to find your jobs on this site, because it (you fill in the blank with your favorite features.)  Without additional companies posting jobs, it will be very difficult for NukeWorker.com to survive.  Not to mention, it will make it a less powerful tool for those of you looking for work.

For the HP-types out there, please re-affirm to the HP companies that you are glad that they help support NukeWorker.com by posting their jobs here.

In my search for new employment opportunities I have discovered that www.nukeworker.com is not known to as many Human resources and employment recruiters as may be expected. This was discovered by giving my e-mail address as hpchuck@nukeworker.com.  While explaining nukeworker.com to potential job opportunities they became aware of a new place to look for and advertise for potential employees.  Please talk up www.nukeworker.com.  Use it's free e-mail to let people know where to post when they need workers.

This is not an advertisement for NukeWorker.
But It IS A Way WE Can Help Each Other.

Thank you www.Nukeworker.com
hpchuck@nukeworker.com

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
Re: Tell recrutiers about Nukeworker.com
« Reply #4 on: Feb 01, 2003, 10:27 »
May I suggest to those of you who are employed as house people at a plant to do something I'm doing.  You can help support the site by buying the stickers that Mike is offering and then offer them to your co-workers to help increase awareness of the site.  They're good looking & high quality.
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

msrichardson

« Reply #5 on: Oct 24, 2003, 11:18 »
I have been shouting from the roof tops about this site since mid August. I told alot of people in my RCT class about the study guides and even my instructor. I plan to order stickers for my hubby to wear on his hard hat at work. In some of the resume forms that I have submitted, if prompted to tell them where I heard of their site I put in NUKEWORKER.COM.

basketlady

« Reply #6 on: Feb 09, 2004, 09:39 »
It worked. I got an email from Marella of MarCom,LLC yesterday looking for HP's to go to Idaho on the 23rd of this month. I'm a deconner.

Offline sefrick

• Light User
  • “I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any
« Reply #7 on: Dec 11, 2004, 12:49 »
Hell, I'm on the market trying to find a job, I wonder if MRI know's about it. That's who I'm going through.
“I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I serv

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?