Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Shippingport?  

Author Topic: Shippingport?  (Read 4640 times)

Offline Mike_Koehler

• Heavy User
  • I love nukeworker.com!!!!
Shippingport?
« on: Oct 15, 2003, 01:30 »
I was perusing the site a while ago and saw a post about the breeder core at Shippingport. Now I can't find that post.
It had a link to an article that I found interesting, especially when some break room discussion turned to the future of nuclear and breeders in general.
Any help would be appreciated.
"Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented
  immigrant" is like calling a drug
  dealer an "unlicensed Pharmacist."
unknown
"If you seal the borders and you stop giving federal benefits to people who are in the country illegally... many of them will simply go home."
Lou Barletta, Mayor of Hazelton, Pa.

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline Mike_Koehler

• Heavy User
  • I love nukeworker.com!!!!
Re: Shippingport?
« Reply #2 on: Oct 15, 2003, 07:41 »
Thanks for the links.... the first one was exactly the one I was looking for
"Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented
  immigrant" is like calling a drug
  dealer an "unlicensed Pharmacist."
unknown
"If you seal the borders and you stop giving federal benefits to people who are in the country illegally... many of them will simply go home."
Lou Barletta, Mayor of Hazelton, Pa.

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
Re: Shippingport?
« Reply #3 on: Oct 16, 2003, 12:35 »
mike_koehler.... yer welcome.  i have been looking for one that has jimmy carters speech in it.  i can't remember the date he gave the speech, or what the speech was for (state of the union, perhaps), but it was the one where he killed the breeder research in this country.  he stated that there would never be a breeder reactor in this country.  meanwhile, the u-th core was quietly breeding away in pa. ;D
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?