Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu raised the right hand

Author Topic: raised the right hand  (Read 3506 times)

tdog

raised the right hand
« on: Jul 13, 2006, 12:59 »
Can you change your rate or job after you've raised your hand and sworn in?

Offline Roll Tide

• Nearly SRO; Previous RCO / AUO / HP Tech / MM1ss
  • Very Heavy User
  • Those who wait upon God..rise up on eagles' wings
Re: raised the right hand
« Reply #1 on: Jul 13, 2006, 10:30 »
Can you change your rate or job after you've raised your hand and sworn in?
Not enough info..
If you are already in the nuke pipeline, you are typically locked into the nuke field. If you are in a lower priority job, you can usually get a higher priority job if your AFQT supports the move.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Offline smoothtoaster

• Light User
« Reply #2 on: Jul 13, 2006, 02:45 »
It is definately possible to do so (at least I know it is to go from non-nuke into the nuke field). I just did it. Due to some wierd circumstances I signed up as ACEF and then I reclassed into the Nuke Field. Some recruiters and classifiers don't want to do it because it is more paperwork, but you can definately do it. I warn you now; however, that you will spend ALL DAY at the MEPS station because the classifiers typically bump you to the end of the list so they might have a chance of not doing the paperwork. I was there from 0700 to 1900 hours.

----------------
smoothtoaster

Samabby

« Reply #3 on: Jul 13, 2006, 03:07 »
That will feel like a short work day once you get to Goose Creek.  8)

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?