Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu The Dream Sheet!

Author Topic: The Dream Sheet!  (Read 12374 times)

Offline smoothtoaster

• Light User
The Dream Sheet!
« on: Jul 14, 2006, 12:29 »
When filling out your "dream sheet" for where you want to go after prototype, do you list the bases or ships/boats you want to be on?

-----------------
smoothtoaster

Offline ChiefRocscooter

• Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: The Dream Sheet!
« Reply #1 on: Jul 14, 2006, 04:42 »
No, unless they changed it.  You put down Coast chioce, then port, and then if sub you put SSN or SSBN (and I guess now you could list SSGN).  Coast is the big factor because once you end up on one it can be very hard to get to the other. 

PS make sure you are really willing to go to Japan if you pick West coast now, with the GW moving there will more then likely be a lot of billets open on it as I am sure more people want to stay stateside the go there (nothing like a $12 Big Mac UH).

If you want to ensure state side go sub.

Rob.

Being adept at being adaptable I look forward to every new challenge!

taterhead

« Reply #2 on: Jul 15, 2006, 01:00 »
Um, except for the whole damn SQUADRON moving to GUAM lol;D

Offline ChiefRocscooter

• Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #3 on: Jul 18, 2006, 10:33 »
Yea but a whole sub squadron is still only about a quarter of the nucs on one carrier, heck there are more guys in traning div then on 1 fast attack!!!
Being adept at being adaptable I look forward to every new challenge!

taterhead

« Reply #4 on: Jul 19, 2006, 07:57 »
If you are a sub vol and request Pearl or Guam, I couldn't imagine that there is any way that you would not get them.

I guess now the story is that there is no way to 100% ensure stateside.

tindal

« Reply #5 on: Jul 19, 2006, 08:01 »
As of two weeks ago, for your dreamsheet you put down the coast, and bases. But there is also a notes section on the dream sheet where you can put in a request for a specific boat. Just have a good reason ready to write down.

Ratt

« Reply #6 on: Jul 23, 2006, 10:01 »
If you are a sub vol and request Pearl or Guam, I couldn't imagine that there is any way that you would not get them.

Ha I asked for Pearl on my Dream sheat.  And guess what!  I got the PCU Hawaii.  Putting hawaii or Guam doesnt garuntee anything.  SO just plan to go to Groton, that way when you get San Diego or Pearl, you are happy.

taterhead

« Reply #7 on: Jul 24, 2006, 12:54 »
Ha I asked for Pearl on my Dream sheat.  And guess what!  I got the PCU Hawaii. 

I don't know why this strikes me as hilarious irony.

Rad Sponge

« Reply #8 on: Jul 24, 2006, 06:14 »
Put down the exact opposite of everything you want in your orders, then you will be guaranteed to get exactly what you want.

This is how I think these people fill their billets.

1. Grid off a football field into blocks numbering the number of Sailors to place.
2. Let loose a donkey.
3. Whereever the donkey poops, that Sailor gets whats on the dream sheet. All those bordering the pooped on sheet get the opposite coast as they selected.
4. Whereever the donkey pees, those Sailors bordering the peed-on Sailor get what they want and the peed on Sailor gets opposite coast to what was on the dream sheet.
5. Those dream sheets not pooped or peed on are divided into Pearl and Groton.

Fermi2

« Reply #9 on: Jul 24, 2006, 11:02 »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rad Sponge

« Reply #10 on: Jul 25, 2006, 09:11 »
I got the picture from an FTN website. Its pretty funny for an anti-Navy site. This guy lists all the ranks by insignia, and then when you click on the insignia it shows his visual interpretation. This avatar is used for O-1 through O-3. O-4 and up are various dragons and monsters with 0-9 being Satan.

Ratt

« Reply #11 on: Jul 26, 2006, 09:04 »
Funtimenavy.com

The top 100 reasons why McDonalds is better then the Navy is pretty entertaing.

NO McORSE!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?