Career Path > Outages

Raising the Bar

<< < (3/11) > >>

SloGlo:
i ain't sayin when i worked for rad.... but it wuz before george got into trouble wid the feds.

alphadude:
well it should rise according to the laws of physics and gas density.. more material to ionize per cc. but on my equipment its only a 1-2% variance and that is all asorbed in the stats over the long haul.

im thinking crappy gas.. and thats what i was fishing for.. i hear all these legends of gas separation etc... and i have not encountered any probs unless we use low grade..

bone dry uhp p10 the way to go!!

SloGlo:
i got my bonus from eli bnefore i started wid 'em.... but taht's a story for anudder thread where we don't due petty stuff 'n gossip.  ;D

so i wuz like thinkin, which i hate happenin on mondaze, but iffen a licensee wood make his release limits the same for fixed as they are for loose contamination, 'n dial in his probes for these limits, coodent he save a ton of cash by not smearing anything that met the limit for fixed?

Rennhack:

--- Quote ---i got my bonus from eli bnefore i started wid 'em.... but taht's a story for anudder thread where we don't due petty stuff 'n gossip.  ;D

so i wuz like thinkin, which i hate happenin on mondaze, but iffen a licensee wood make his release limits the same for fixed as they are for loose contamination, 'n dial in his probes for these limits, coodent he save a ton of cash by not smearing anything that met the limit for fixed?

--- End quote ---

He would have to lower his limit for 'total' contamination to the limit for 'removable' contamination... in which case, he would loose a 'ton o cash' when throwing away things as Rad waste when they are actually releasable.

SloGlo:

sew sorry, i see dat i miscommunicated somewhat here.... how unlike me!  anywaze, i was tinken more of licensees wid a "zero tolerance" stance..... like the onez dat won't let stuff go iffen yer needle swingz ona frisker anyway, but still make ya smear it...... seems like a waste a time 'n money.  since time is money, it's a double waste a money.  ;)   sew, iffen ya make both limits the same, ya save by not doing the smear thing, 'n iffen yer needle moves, well yinze were gonna keep it anywaze.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version