Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Procedure Format

Author Topic: Procedure Format  (Read 6915 times)

Offline AMU

• Moderate User
Procedure Format
« on: Mar 07, 2003, 08:56 »
Would someone be able to provide a copy of a generic procedure used at any commercial plant, no plant information necessary?  I am looking only for a general format of the procedure itself for adaptation in another environment to demonstrate a proven procedure format.  If you can assist or direct me to a source, it would be appreciated.  I am not at a location where I have access to personal resources from previous assignments.   Email available through Nukeworker profile.

Thanks.  

fluxmama

Re: Procedure Format
« Reply #1 on: Mar 09, 2003, 05:15 »
AMU,

Check your private messages.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Mar 09, 2003, 07:06 »
Yeah, I emailed him one as well.  I bet he got hundreds, now all he needs is a book to put them in, and he will have a full set!

Offline AMU

• Moderate User
« Reply #3 on: Mar 09, 2003, 07:20 »
Thank you very much to those who responded to my request, it is much appreciated.   I have not written a procedure in many years, nor did I save anything I did write, and needed some refresher examples of the formatting style.  I am attempting to adapt the familiar nuclear procedure formating into another field, non-nuclear, for stepwise instruction.

Again, thank you for the examples.  

alphadude

« Reply #4 on: Mar 10, 2003, 04:25 »
each facility should have the "writers guide". this will provide you with format and accepted language-  most nukes are  all different.  dont forget the task to training matrix that is required with procedure development.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #5 on: Mar 10, 2003, 05:10 »
Yeah, I have the doe procedure writting procedure.... hmmm I wonder how they wrote that one without a procedure to write a procedure?

fluxmama

« Reply #6 on: Mar 10, 2003, 06:45 »
Once, as a training exercise, we wrote a procedure on how to use the restroom.  Had to revise it when they installed automatic flushers.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?