Facility & Company Information > Kewaunee

Kewaunee

<< < (13/14) > >>

meyer8906:
Yes, Kewaunee is paying up to $8.50 an hour bonus. It is broken down into several categories as usual..early commitment, safety, favorable termination, returnee, etc. You can call Bartlett for the details, hopefully they'll give you the correct info. I will be there for the outage..and yes it is a great place to work. Still looking for Senior Techs, and Juniors. Staffing in early to mid march for April 1 shutdown date.

FatMalky:

--- Quote from: dose4dollars on Jan 11, 2008, 06:37 ---Cool, just got the word today - Pay and Bonus at Kewaunee.
Pay-
Sr. >8 yrs. $25.00
Sr. 18.1     $21.00
Jr. > 1 yr + NUF 80% = $16.00
Jr not meeting criteria above = $15.00
Sr. Deconners > 3 yrs = $16.00
Jr. Deconners = $13.00

Outage bonuses, starts on report date and ends on release by plant date: 
Sr. = $8.50/Hr -straight time and $12.75/Hr for Overtime
Jr's and all Deconners. = $5.00/Hr - straight time and $7.50/hr for overtime

Neat place to work too!

--- End quote ---

I was told the bonus was breaker to breaker.

You sure it's paid from report date to release date?

meyer8906:
It starts on your report date. First report date is March 3 or 10.
Mark Peroutka
RP Supervisor
920-388-8115

FatMalky:

--- Quote from: meyer8906 on Feb 18, 2008, 12:13 ---It starts on your report date. First report date is March 3 or 10.
Mark Peroutka
RP Supervisor
920-388-8115

--- End quote ---

Excellent, thanks Mark - that's really good to know.

Especially as I was told something different from Bartlett.

scottt66:
the best of the dominion plants as far as how people treat one another period. initial training was horrible but they are getting a new trainer. best location as far as proximity to bars, stores, apartments of all of big D's plants. Cheapest cost of living too. Supervision was great considering the processes they had to work with. If they get the right trainer the new Dominion processes should be implemented quickly with ease. Hope big D doesn't change how they treat one another and supplemental personel. Overall just a great place !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version