Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Minimum ASVAB score honeypot

Author Topic: Minimum ASVAB score  (Read 10620 times)

melissanavy07

Minimum ASVAB score
« on: Sep 27, 2006, 04:54 »
What is the minimum asvab score to get into Nuke? I scored a 62 back in January. I'm planning to take it again next week, but my question is, to get in the nuke program is it based on your overall Asvab score or the subscores? I scored above this on my asvab: AR+MK+EI+GS>=252 or VE+AR+MK+MC>OR=252. I read that was the requirement on http://usmilitary.about.com/library/milinfo/navyjobs/navyjobs2/blemn.htm.

Offline Bighouz107501

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Minimum ASVAB score
« Reply #1 on: Sep 27, 2006, 05:16 »
your line scores...but with a 62 i doubt it, but if so ud have to take the NFPT. But overall wise I know some1 who scored a 69...but definitely its the lines scores.

Offline ChiefRocscooter

• Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Minimum ASVAB score
« Reply #2 on: Sep 27, 2006, 10:10 »
Back in mid 90'2 when I recruited evryone took Nuc test, but you needed a AFQT of about 65 to qualify by line score.  Reality is if you get a QT in low 60's you likely are not strong reader/math doer on teststhus likely to have problems as a Nuc which everyone here will atest to as a progranm where you learn the fine art of test taking (over and over and over).  I would study using the guides and really work on the math and reading comp, as for the nuc test if you have had ALG1 & 2 CHm1 and PHY 1 review your notes!!!!

Good luck

Rob
Being adept at being adaptable I look forward to every new challenge!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?