Career Path > Money Matters

Unemployment Claims

<< < (78/81) > >>

pat444:
I can't ever seem to get through by phone. It's either "call back another time" or no one available to take call now.... 8:30 am or any other time or day...it doesn't matter.

I wind up going in to the office to do business.

Just a token phone number I suppose. Why even have it. A Massachusetts thing maybe. Un Duh...

fxeharley:
I am currently working in arizona. i am out of the local in pennsylvania. i have been in az working for about seven years. i want to collect pa. unemployment. do i have to work there for awhile to do that. if so how long would i have to do that for. can anyone answer my question. thanks in advance

vikingfan:
I might be wrong, but unless your company is deducting PA taxes you probably will have to file for AZ benefits given the fact like you stated that you have been working in AZ for the last 7 years.

tagline:
I am not sure but I think that the only way you can collect from Pa is if your last job was actually in Pa. You can always call the unenjoyment office in Pa and ask them what would be best. I know that Pa is a lot more cash per week then Arizona.

fxeharley:
i would like to ask this question. i have worked in arizona for the past 7 years. but i am out of pa. i live in az now. can i open a claim in pa. my local is in pa. and if i do how do you do it. thanks in advance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version