Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Nuclear Recipes honeypot

Author Topic: Nuclear Recipes  (Read 8805 times)

Offline AMU

• Moderate User
Nuclear Recipes
« on: Nov 29, 2002, 02:50 »
There is some level of domestication within each of us and this post is not intended to come off like some Oprah or Christopher Lowell thing.  Everyone has a favorite dish they can prepare and I am no different.  For the most part, throughout the Midwest, it is winter.  I like fresh bread in a bread maker, potato bread for starters.  And soup is another good choice to go with the bread, Cabbage Soup.

* 1 medium yellow onion, chopped, coarse
* 6 stalks celery, thick sliced 1/4" to 3/8"
* 6 carrots thick sliced
* 1/2 stick(1/4 c) butter or margarine, butter seems to mix better, less separation
* 2 qts chicken broth or chicken stock, store bought is good
* 8 cups (3/4 head, or the whole head if you want), coarsely shredded cabbage
* one full link package or more of fully cooked Polish or Keilbasa sausage, halved lengthwise and sliced, 1/4" to 3/8" the more the better.
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper, coarse
* salt to taste
* 3 chicken Bouillon cubes

1. In stock pot, sweat the onion, sliced celery, and carrots in butter or margarine until slightly softened, not browned.
2. Add chicken broth, bring to slow boil.
3. Add all sausage, cook 15 minutes at slow boil, ensure sausage is rendered and vegetables are soft.
4. Add cabbage,  pepper and optional ingredients.  Continue to cook soup for about 10 - 15 minutes, covered, under low heat.  You may also find a need for additional chicken broth.  Finish cook only until cabbage is soft yet firm to bite.  This is a hearty soup and goes good with the homemade bread and beverage of choice.  If you like a slightly thickened soup, sparingly add up to 1/4 cup of sifted flour between steps 3 and 4, stirring as the flour is incorporated.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Nuclear Recipes
« Reply #1 on: Nov 29, 2002, 03:23 »
What a coincidence, not even an hour ago I said to somebody that I wish I had a recipe for cabbage soup.  Thanks!

DainJer

« Reply #2 on: Nov 29, 2002, 08:55 »
Good Recipe...i especially like the 5 lines defending your manliness before we got to it [smiley=biggrin.gif]
i'll post some good recipe's at a later time.
maybe some good greasy southern food...something to tickle the yankee's palate's.

Offline darkmatter

• Heavy Metal Poster Child
  • Heavy User
  • you don't know the power of the dark side.
« Reply #3 on: Nov 30, 2002, 03:47 »
For those of you that know what good eatin is, heres a recipe that can't be beat: [smiley=wink.gif]

Possum should be cleaned as soon as possible after shooting. It should be hung for 48 hours and is then ready to be skinned and cooked. The meat is light-colored and tender. Excess fat may be removed, but there is no strong flavor or odor contained in the fat.
1 possum                       1 cup breadcrumbs
1 onion, chopped               1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
1 tablespoon Worcestershire    1 teaspoon salt
   Sauce                      water

Rub possum with salt and pepper. Brown onion in fat. Add possum liver and cook until tender. Add breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce, egg, salt, and water. Mix thoroughly and stuff possum. Truss like a fowl. Put in roasting pan with bacon across back and pour quart of water into pan. Roast uncovered in moderate oven (350 degrees) until tender, about 2 1/2 hours.
    There's only one thing to serve possum with ---sweet potatoes.
    You only eat possum in the winter.

If you happen to catch a possum early, then feed em persimmons only for two weeks before preparation.
"Never underestimate the power of a Dark Klown"

Darkmatters website is no more, nada, gonzo, 
http://darkmatter.nukeworker.net.istemp.com  this will get you there, but I can't update it anymore. Maybe nukeworker will host personal sites eventully

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
« Reply #4 on: Nov 30, 2002, 01:13 »
:P :PTo go along with a great main dish & soup you gotta have some appetizers.  A couple that I like to make at work are a cheese ball passed to me from my aunt, & some variation of Rotel dip. [smiley=smlove2.gif]  Both simple, like me.

For the cheese ball you need:

3 1lb blocks of Cream Cheese
1 can of Corned Beef
1 envelope of Onion Soup mix

Let the cream cheese sit out to soften for an hour or two.  Combine the ingredients in a bowl & mix thoroughly.  Have some crackers handy as you're gonna want to try it out.  [smiley=cheeburga.gif]  Chill & serve.

The Rotel dip is just as simple.  You'll need:

3 2lb blocks of Velveeta Cheese
4 to 6 cans of Rotel Tomatoes
2 big bags of Fritos Scoops
1 bag of Tostitos Scoops

Cut the Velveeta into strips or chunks & put into a Crock Pot on high for around an hour or so until well melted.  Combine the Rotel tomatoes into the melted cheese.  For variety add either a pound of browned ground beef, pork sausage (NOT MAPLE FLAVORED, don't make my mistake), or ground deer meat.  Serves 20 easily. Good Eatin'  :P  :P

"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

garycom

« Reply #5 on: Nov 30, 2002, 01:48 »
Does the possum have to be shot, or can it be road tenderized?!

Offline AMU

• Moderate User
« Reply #6 on: Nov 30, 2002, 02:29 »
Anyone have a good Chili receipe?

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #7 on: Nov 30, 2002, 02:41 »
I had the Cabbage soup today, we used beef broth to go with the Keilbasa sausage.  It tasted great.  Thanks again.

Offline HousePuke

• ALARA Coordinator / Rad Engineer
  • Heavy User
  • If you don't like it here, go somewhere else!
« Reply #8 on: Nov 30, 2002, 04:29 »
I'm heading out on a business trip, but when I get back I've got a few to share with folks.
Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell such that he looks forward to making the trip.

Inspite of inflation, a penny is still a fair price for most peoples thoughts.

Offline St Raphael

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #9 on: Dec 01, 2002, 06:18 »
18” DEEP DISH APPLE PIE

The best variety of apples for pies are: Granny Smith, Newtown Pippin, Rhode Island Greening, or Gravenstein.  
My favorite apple pie recipe is as follows:

One 16”-18” round, deep dish apple pie pan
Pastry for 2-crust 18” pie, unbaked
1–1 ½  cups of sugar (I like a tart pie) according to taste
2 ½  tablespoons of cinnamon
2 tablespoons of nutmeg
½ cup fresh lemon juice
½ cup butter
18-20 lbs. of firm, fresh tart apples; sliced and peeled

Flaky Pie Dough
5 ¼ cups of pastry flour
1 tablespoon of kosher salt
1 ½ cups of solid vegetable shortening, chilled
1 ½ sticks of cold unsalted butter, cut into small slices
1 cup ice water

Mix the dough.
(1)  Mix flour and salt.  Add shortening and butter to flour until the mixture resembles course crumbs.
(2)  Add ice water. Stir to incorporate with wooden spoon.
(3)  Dough will be soft.  Do not over mix.
(4)  Divide the dough into two equal portions. Wrap. Refrigerate for about 2 hours or up to 3 days.  When the dough is firm and chilled it is ready to use.  

Prepare Pie Filling and Assemble Pie
(1)  Peel and core apples.  Slice to a medium thickness. Toss with lemon juice.
(2)  Roll chilled dough out approximately 22” and about ¼ “ thick.  Do not over roll. Line the pie pan with crust.  
(3)  Mix cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar.  Add to apples.  
(4)  Heap in crust lined pan. Press apple mixture into place.
(5)  Dot with butter.
(6)  Add top crust.  Cut slits.  Flute. Seal pie crust edges together.  
(7)  Brush top crust with egg wash and turbinado sugar.
(8)  Bake in a preheated oven for approximately 2 hours or until golden brown and bubbly.  Cover edge of crust with foil if excessive browning begins to occur.  Serve pie cold or hot with fresh whipped cream, ice cream or caramel sauce.
"Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, Not because they never found it, But because they didn't stop to enjoy it."  -- William Faulkner (1897-1962)

Offline radbitch

• Heavy User
« Reply #10 on: Dec 01, 2002, 02:16 »
With the Holidays here it’s time to “stuff the bird”. I get the great task of making one of the stuffing’s for ole Tom. My mother makes the traditional stuffing and I make the Italian stuffing. You seriously have to try it you’ll love it!

Sausage Stuffing:

1 lb sausage
1 can stewed tomatoes
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
½ to ¾ loaf of toasted bread cut up or pulled into pieces

Cook sausage until done, drain fat and set aside. Heat tomatoes and Italian seasoning then add sausage. Fold tomato sausage mixture into toasted bread and mix well. Stuff into turkey just before cooking.

Offline radbitch

• Heavy User
« Reply #11 on: Dec 01, 2002, 02:23 »
Here’s another good dish and it doesn’t take much time either.

6 to 8 pieces of chicken
2 bottles of Russian dressing
2 tablespoons of apricot preserves
1 package of dry onion soup mix

Place chicken in baking dish. Mix all ingredients together and pour over chicken. Bake @ 350 degrees for ~ 45 minutes or until chicken is done.

Offline St Raphael

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #12 on: Dec 02, 2002, 05:38 »
Tried the cabbage soup recipe!   :) :) fanatastic!

Using my 18" round pie pan during outages to make pies is always fun.  The apple pie is always a hit.  It's a bit of a challenge getting the pan through and past security.  I also use the round pie pan to make super deep dish pizza, quiche, and a great cheescake that slams shut your arteries with every bite.  ;) For the serious chocoholic.

Double Chocolate Amaretto Cheesecake
8 tablespoons of unsalted butter
16 ounces of Italian Amaretto cookies, crushed fine in a food processor.
1 cup of chopped pecans, almonds or macadamia nuts, crushed
(your choice) I like the almonds in this recipe.

Filling
3 1/2 cups of mascarpone cheese
3 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
4 eggs, beaten
6 tablespoons of Disaronno Amaretto
6 tablespoons of superfine sugar
9 ounces of white chocolate broken into pieces
9 ounces of dark chocolate broken into pieces

Topping
1 cup mascarpone cheese
1 cup of ricotta cheese
white and dark chocolate curls to decorate
Fresh raspberries

Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Melt the butter, stir in crushed cookies and nuts.  Press into bottom of a 10" springform pan and a 9" springform pan. (Or one 18" massive pie pan)

Make the Filling
Beat mascarpone and ricotta cheese in a bowl.  Beat in eggs and superfine sugar until well blended.  Add the Amaretto. Melt the white chocolate gently.  Melt the dark chocolate gently. (Over a double boiler), in individual pans. Mix alternating the melted chocolate mixture into the cheese mixture.  Fold lightly. Pour into the prepared pans. Spread evenly and bake for 1 hour or until just set.  Turn off oven.  Do not remove the cheesecakes.  Let set in the oven until completely firm and cooled.  

Topping

Remove the sides of the springform pan after the cheesecakes have cooled.  Lift carefully to individual serving plates.  Make the topping by mixing the ricotta and mascarpone in a bowl and spread the mixture evenly over the top of each cheesecake. Decorate with dark and white chocolate curls and sprinkle with fresh raspberries.  

Makes one 9" and one 10" or one 18" cheesecake. All the ingredients in this recipe can be divided in half to make one 9" or one 10" cheesecake. If using an 18" pie pan allow approximately 2 hours for baking. Amaretto can be omitted if desired.  Buon appetito!! :)

"Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, Not because they never found it, But because they didn't stop to enjoy it."  -- William Faulkner (1897-1962)

girlnuke

« Reply #13 on: Dec 03, 2002, 01:04 »
NukeRecruiter,
   Tapenade is great on homemade pizza in place of pizza sauce!  Also try it with kalamata olives. (dee-li-cious!) [smiley=cheeburga.gif]

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #14 on: Dec 03, 2002, 05:45 »
yinze are making me very hungry, 'n that's not fair at 945 am!  here's my favorite dinner recipe....
1) open bottle of beer
2) ask bartender for menu
3) enjoy ;D
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

moodusjack

« Reply #15 on: Dec 03, 2002, 08:55 »
Best Bluefish recipe from the Northeast.

1.  Catch fresh blue fish during the fall while they are mostly schooled in feeding frenzies along the coast.

2.  Immediately exsanguinate to prevent dark coloring in the flesh.

3.  Eviscerate if desired.

4.  Cut into large pieces and place in weighted box.

5.  Toss box into Nuclear Power plant discharge canal or outfall area (or as close as you can get by Security).

6.  Ensure box sinks to bottom.  Note, box should be slotted or covered with large mesh and a rope with float attached for easy identification (and removal later!).

7.  After a couple of days put the box from the ocean.

8.  Observe...after only a couple of days these chunks of inedible crud, capable of gagging sea gull and maggot both, have transformed into a tasty homard lobster.

9.  Boil...steam...bake or hey, you're not hurtin my feelings, eat lobster sashimi for cripes sake.  It's your lobster.

radgal

« Reply #16 on: Dec 03, 2002, 10:53 »
Actually fresh caught Bluefish that is cut and cooked immediately (to prevent oil from soaking into the meat) is one of the best fish I've ever eaten.  It has a flavor on its own unlike most fish.  I grew up on the Jersey shore (Oyster Creek was my local plant) and once as a kid there were sharks off the coast chasing a school of Bluefish which in the frenzy were jumping on to the shore.  The men were literally picking them up with there hands and tossing them into laundry baskets.  It was one of the most amazing things that I've ever seen.  Well we ate the fish right away and it was fantastic.
Receipe: Catch, fillet and grill. Garnish as you like maybe some lemon and tartar sauce. Yum Yum!

rlbinc

Texas Barbecue
« Reply #17 on: Dec 03, 2002, 11:59 »
Trim a good sized Brisket (6 to 8 pounds) of excess fat and marinade it overnight in Italian Dressing (the cheaper the better). Don't trim it all - there's flavor in that fat.

Dry rub the brisket with Oklahoma Joe's Steak Seasoning. Be creative, you cannot go wrong with a dry rub.

Light your Weber Grill with all the Charcoal piled up on one side of the grating and really pack the coal in there, we're going to cook for 8 hours. Wait until the coals are gray, and we're ready to slow cook.

Real nuclear trickery enters the game here. We're going to place a drip pan next to the coals to catch any fat coming off the Brisket - fires will scorch the meat and cause it to get a tough crust on the outside. Place the grating on the grill. Put a pot of water on the grill above the coals, and the Brisket (naked) on the other side of the grill, above the drip pan. Cover the grill with the vent holes half open. The pan of water will boil at 212 degrees, which will begin to smother the coals until it cools a bit. It's automatic slow cooking without diddling with thermometers and the vent holes. Cook the brisket naked for two hours, keeping the pot supplied with water.

After two hours, wrap the brisket in foil and put it back in for another 6 hours. You may have to add coal - the large chunk coal at Wal-Mart seems to have better hang time than Kingsford.

After the 6 hours of wrapped cooking, slit open the foil and paint the beef with Famous Dave's BBQ Sauce - or use your own. (Here's the secret - add Maple Syrup to the cheap stuff and go for it.)

Let the Brisket sit wrapped in the foil and a towel for an hour before eating - if you can.

It's done.

Real Texas Barbecue. And it's as good in December as it is in July - Guaranteed.

Offline Carolina Jethro

• Safety Manager
  • Heavy User
  • Why not us?
« Reply #18 on: Dec 03, 2002, 06:37 »
This is one of my favorites...but it's a southern thang!  ;D

Cajun Shrimp and Grits

INGREDIENTS:
3 Cups Cooked grits
6 strips Bacon
1/3 cup Onion, diced
1/3 cup Green bell pepper, diced
1/4 cup Celery
1 pound Shrimp, large, peeled and deveined
1/3 cup Chicken broth
Dash of Chef Han's Hot sauce
2 Tbsp Louisiana Cajun Seasoning

DIRECTIONS:

Prepare the grits according to the package direction.  Set aside. In a heavy skillet, brown the bacon. Remove the bacon and drain on paper towels. Dice and reserve.  Add the onion, green pepper, cajun seasoning, and celery to the bacon grease. Cook until just soft.  Remove with a slotted spoon and reserve. Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook until just pink. Return the bacon and onion mixture to the pan. Add the broth and hot sauce and reduce slightly. Spoon the shrimp mixture over warm grits. Serve warm.

Yield: 2-3 Servings

Offline Melissa White

• Light User
  • It just doesn't get any better than this!
« Reply #19 on: Dec 04, 2002, 09:45 »
Easy Chili with beans (you can do it in a crock pot)

One large can peeled whole tomatoes(I think they're 32oz)
1-2 lbs ground beef (or turkey)
One 16 oz can kidney beans (I sometimes add black and pinto beans as well)
1 medium onion coarsely chopped
3-4 cloves garlic, diced(about 2 table spoons)
2-3 tablespoons ground Cumin
As many Jalapeno peppers (diced) as you like.  One of those small cans of Jalapeno's pretty much does the trick
Some times I add mushrooms, and sometimes a bit of corn for color.
Salt to taste

Brown meat, onion, garlic, Cumin...drain any fat.  Add rest of ingredients (don't drain beans)
Simmer...Ready to eat when heated, but better later on.  

Serving suggestion:
Add a dollop of sour cream on the bowl when serving. If you want a bit more heat...well grab the Tobasco.

Offline St Raphael

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF CHILERe: Nuclear Recipes
« Reply #20 on: Dec 04, 2002, 03:06 »
How hot is hot?  Some people like their chile  [smiley=flaming.gif] [smiley=flaming.gif] [smiley=flaming.gif]Flamin Hot.  While others like it on the milder side or with no heat at all.  

Wilbur Scoville in 1912 put together the system for rating the heat in peppers.  He mixed up solutions of hot peppers and slightly sweetened water. He and his tasters rated pepper varieties by the dilution factor. For instance, a gallon of habanero extract poured into a vat would take 300,000 gallons of water to dilute it.

THE CHILE HEAT SCALE        Scoville Heat Units
Red Savina Habanero         350-550,000 SHU
Habanero (Scotch Bonnet)    200-300,000 SHU
Jamaican Hot                100-200,000 SHU
Thai                         70- 80,000 SHU
Hiltecpin                    70- 80,000 SHU
Santaka                      50- 60,000 SHU
Tabasco                      30- 50,000 SHU
Chillipiquin                 30- 40,000 SHU
Cayenne                      35- 40,000 SHU
Serrano                       7- 25,000 SHU
Chile de Arbol               15- 30,000 SHU
Chipotle (smoked jalapeno)    9- 10,000 SHU
Jalapeno                     3.5- 4,500 SHU
Ancho Poblano                2.5- 3.000 SHU
Anaheim                      1-   1,400 SHU
Pimento, Bell Pepper         0          SHU

The following recipe can be individualized according to your heat index.  Vension can be substitued in honor of a nun, Sister Mary of Agreda of Spain. Known as "La Dama de Azul," the lady in blue.  According to ledgend in 1618 she wrote the first recipe for chilie.

KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF CHILE  
4-5 pounds of chuck roast cubed
2 large onions, chopped
1 1/2 cups jalapenos, fresh - sliced
10 garlic cloves, diced
1/2 cup olive oil
2 bottles of beer (your favorite)
2 cups of water
3 Tablespoons of instant beef bouillon
1 1/2 tablespoons oregano
3 tablespoons cumin
7 tablespoons chili powder
3 tablespoons paprika
2 teaspoons sea salt
2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
2 Tablespoons of dried habenero peppers
5 Tablespoons of Tabasco Green Hot Sauce
2 Tablespoons sugar
4 cups crushed tomatoes
5 cups hot canned chili beans

In a large cooker or stock pot add the olive oil to the pan over medium low heat.  Add onions, and chopped garlic.  Saute until lightly golden. Cube chuck roast. Add to pot.  Mix all remaining ingredients except for the beans.  Stir throughly.  Simmer over meduim low heat for approximately 2 hours stirring now and then.  Add extra liquid if necessary.  Add beans and cook for an additional 45 minutes.
Season to taste. Serve with fresh homemade bread.

If to hot for your guests,[smiley=flaming.gif]the best extinguishers when your mouth is on fire is rice, bread, milk,yogurt or ice cream. Enjoy!

Interesting reading in the May 2000 edition of Today's Chemist at Work, vol.9, No. 5, How hot is that pepper?  Quantfying capsaicinoids with chromatograph.  

wammytooten

« Reply #21 on: Dec 05, 2002, 07:51 »
I have a wonderfully simple recipe for a peach cobbler that is perfect to for all those holiday potlucks.

All you need is:

1 cup of sugar
1 cup of milk
1 cup self rising flour
1 stick of butter
1 can of peaches (use large can for jucier cobbler)

Preheat oven to 375. Place stick of butter in a fairly deep glass or pyrex dish and melt in the oven. Mix sugar, milk and flour in a large mixing bowl and pour into dish with melted butter. Add peaches and bake for 35 to 40 minutes (depending on your oven) until browned. It will bubble quite a bit so you may want to place a shallow pan under it to catch any spillage.

This also works great with any of the other canned fruits such as apple or cherry.

NukeWifeKW

« Reply #22 on: Dec 05, 2002, 08:51 »
Here's a quick and easy recipe for those who are cooking impaired:

Cherry Cobbler (or any other canned pie filling)

2 Cans Cherry Pie filling, dumped in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.

Melt 2 sticks of butter in the microwave (or nuclear reactor, whichever is closer).  Dump in two white or yellow cake mixes.  Add 1 cup chopped pecans.  Blend all of this with a fork until it turns crumbly.  Crumble on top of cherry pie filling.  Bake at 350 for about 40-45 minutes.  :)  Yummy!  

Offline Lady Nuke

• HP Tech
  • Light User
  • Management is at it again!!
« Reply #23 on: Dec 05, 2002, 10:11 »
This is an easy, no-bake dessert to help put out the fire from the chili.

Chocolate Eclair Dessert

2 small boxes of instant french-vanilla pudding
3 cups cold milk
1 box of graham crackers (whole)
1 tub of Cool-Whip (softened)
1 tub of prepared chocolate frosting
1 9 X 13 inch pan

Combine pudding mix and milk.  Beat until pudding is set.  Fold in Cool-Whip.  Place one layer of whole graham crackers in bottom of pan.  Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture on this layer of graham crackers.  Place another layer of graham crackers on top of the pudding mixture.  Spread remaining pudding mixture on top of this layer.  Place one more layer of graham crackers on top of the pudding mixture.  Spread frosting on top of the graham crackers.  Refrigerate at least a couple of hours to allow the crackers to soften a little before serving.  You can substitute any flavor of pudding mix, graham crackers or frosting to suit your tastes.    

Offline AMU

• Moderate User
« Reply #24 on: Dec 06, 2002, 01:52 »
I am going to extract and format into a document file all the nuclear reciepes that are posted on the thread, as this thread expands, or any other submission that are provided.  The file will be formatted into a cover page, categorized table of contents(TOC), and the receipes with contributor handles(to protect the innocent).  Once formatted, I will pass this downloadable file onto the site and all can do as you wish with it.  There are some good receipes that I have tried and I think it might prove worthy to culminate them into a collection.  All free of course.  I will format the document into a .html or .pdf document that will link you to the receipe from the TOC.

If you care to email any receipies, and I mean any you can think of, please do so at amu238@yahoo.com. Preferred file formats are *.txt, *.doc, or *.rtf.  I will assemble this after the first of the year.  

Thanks.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?