Facility & Company Information > DC Cook

DRP content

<< < (2/5) > >>

atomicarcheologist:

--- Quote from: Atomic Archeologist on Dec 01, 2010, 03:33 --- Based on site specific MFP, what would one expect the dose rate to be, with a RO2?

--- End quote ---
I have the survey, that's not my query on this board.  I'm looking for an expected contact dose, based on DC Cook site specific current MFP inventory. 
How do I know it came from there?  The truck driver said it did.  Duh!

HenryBlack:
Did you notify the plant and ask them. They are the ones that will be able to give you that info better than anyone here. They will most probably send someone to your site to help you if they think it came from them. It seems to me that they wouldn't let a DRP leave site on a truck. unless it was mxed in some waste stream that was contained when it left. So was it found loose in the truck or on the outside or  on PC's to be laundered, or where?

Marlin:
   What I get is that you are looking for the true contact dose rate as opposed to the indicated dose rate. I would think that your rad engineers or in plant Health Physicist would have charts on hand for that kind of thing or know where to find or calculate this. If you are looking for the basis for the document you are currently using in plant I would just ask these same people who probably generated it.

atomicarcheologist:

--- Quote from: Sun Dog on Dec 03, 2010, 01:22 ---In the past, sites have been wrongly accused of sending RAM presents to other licensees.
--- End quote ---

I never said it was sent erroneously, maliciously, or with any other intent other than honorable.

Having said that, let me also say that I can accept an answer of "I don't know" to my original query RE: anticipated dose for instrument QC concerns.

atomicarcheologist:

--- Quote from: Marssim on Dec 03, 2010, 03:39 ---your avatar put me in the assume mode (the whole dirt lurcher title thingy),
--- End quote ---

I'm thinking I may have to change that, now that I'm out of the trenches...
 ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version