Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu A bit of info while im waiting. honeypot

Author Topic: A bit of info while im waiting.  (Read 3631 times)

rossch

A bit of info while im waiting.
« on: Sep 18, 2012, 08:50 »
Hey guys last week I received an email stating I had passed the BMST and would be contacted "soon". Waiting sucks... I was wondering

How long is "soon"?
After they call how far in advance do they schedule the interview?
How many guys do they hire to fill entry level equiment operator position?
Does beeing in late 20s help or hurt?

Its for Exelon if that helps

Any info while im waiting let me know. To pass the time im reading up on nuclear info so I have a bit of knowledge when the interview comes.

Offline MacGyverFan1

• Light User
Re: A bit of info while im waiting.
« Reply #1 on: Sep 20, 2012, 04:58 »
I just applied for operator at Exelon and hoping to get called to test.  If you don't mind me asking, what location did you apply/test for?

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?