Facility & Company Information > HB Robinson

HB Robinson - Lodging

(1/5) > >>

hawk_hammer:
There are about 4 or 5 motels in Hartsville proper (about 3 miles from the plant) - The Heart of Hartsville, The Landmark Inn, a Holiday Inn, and a couple of smaller units.  If you are staying for 3 months or more, your best bet is to rent a trailer near the plant.  You can get a double-wide for $325 a month, plus utilities.  There are also places in Darlington down the road about 10 miles, but they are mainly for race fans (over Labor Day weekend).

Mike McFarlin:
I stayed at the Lakeside Inn on my last visit to HBR. Very reasonable.

shovelheadred:
Johnson's landing opposite the plant on the lake..another place is-take a left on highway 151 from the plant, then 1/4 mile on the left is a place that rents spots..,,,,,.downtown Hartsville on 4th street,(which is highway 15),,there is a place to do your laundry, drop off, or do it yourself..it's safe.

Whalla2U:
I don't have Johnson's Landing number, but I do have a couple of others.  All are close to the plant, furthest being about 3 1/2 miles away.

Pinevilla       843-332-6751
Lake Robinson     843-332-1675
Brown     843-322-1766
Easterling Campground     843-332-9810

Happy Camping  :)

Whalla2U:
Can anyone tell me if Easterlings is still running the campground?  I've heard the new owners of the property are building, but when I called Mrs Easterling she said they have people in campers there now.  I'm hoping someone who lives in the area can shine some light on this for me.

Thanks  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version