Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Bad past, can i still get into the nupoc program? honeypot

Author Topic: Bad past, can i still get into the nupoc program?  (Read 16627 times)

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
Re: Bad past, can i still get into the nupoc program?
« Reply #25 on: Jul 01, 2009, 01:33 »
1 theft under 50 dollars at target that went to court ( girl at the register marked down a clock $12)

it's that whole adding-details-that-don't-change-the-fact-that-you-did-it-but-might-somehow-mitigate-in-someone's mind , in order to shift/blame responsibility, that show a person not ready to face reality, much less supervise junior personnel...

Offline MeterSwangin

• Moderate User
  • Somebody get decon!
Re: Bad past, can i still get into the nupoc program?
« Reply #26 on: Jul 01, 2009, 10:04 »
Geeze.  What a buncha crap this young guy has gotten for having honestly asked a simple question.

Can you get in with that background?  Sure.  No showstoppers there.  Disclose all, disclose early.  Expect lengthy process.

Should you apply Nuke Navy?  You didn't ask that....well done.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?