Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NAPT Practice test or Study Guide  

Author Topic: NAPT Practice test or Study Guide  (Read 11494 times)

antoinae101

NAPT Practice test or Study Guide
« on: Jun 25, 2010, 09:45 »
I have been searching for months looking for a NAPT practice test or study guide and I have had no luck. I have to take it in 2 weeks and even though my recruiter said I'll be fine I am very nervous. I've read many things about the test from, it has high school algebra, chem, geometry, and some physics. I have a feeling nothing will calm my nerves until I take the test and see the results. I just want to know what's ahead. I haven't been in high school for 6 years but I just got an AA without much effort. I didn't need physics and didn't pay much attention in chem. College just seems like a big waste of time and I'm learning this life isn't for me. I'm not looking for an easy way out I just want to work for something of worth. If there is any advice on how to prep for this test please let me know. Thanks in advance.

LaFeet

Re: NAPT Practice test or Study Guide
« Reply #1 on: Jun 28, 2010, 11:45 »
 The RP study/practise exams on this site will help put with your lack of nuclear exposure.  The Navy does not (to the best of my knowledge) post a study guide for the NAPT.  Most of the exam when I took it (many many years ago) dealt with nuclear physics and calculations.

Good luck, just remember if you pass it the exam results are good for 2 years. :D

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?