Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NUPOC Sub Applicant honeypot

Author Topic: NUPOC Sub Applicant  (Read 2347 times)

qnuke

NUPOC Sub Applicant
« on: Feb 09, 2011, 02:53 »
Hey everyone,

I am applying for the Nuke Sub position. I have always desired to serve our country. I have a BS in chemistry and is currently pursuing a MA in chemistry.

The following timeline is for myself and other future NUPOC applicants to ease a little anxieties while applying.. I feel more eased when I plan things out for the future. Although I am getting used to the "Hurry up and wait" lifestyle of the navy 8)

First contacted my recruiter on 12/07/10
Submitted all my paperwork (Application, LOR, Statements, SF-86. MEPS) on 01/14/11
Went to MEPS on 01/19/11 and cleared
PRT not scheduled or tested yet. I heard that PRT is delayed until OCS due to some poor dude with underlying health problem died after PRT.
BI was Feb/11 and he met with my friends in school.
Still waiting for the pretest/ mock interview or NVIP or invite for DC..

I am from NRD NY so I know they are going to do a mock interview or pretest.. Given the amount of applicants that are in the system right now, I figured it's probably going to take a while before mine gets to the top of the list.. keeping my fingers crossed..

To the rest of the applicants, good luck, even though I have no clue who you are (nukewarriors.com forum is kind of dead, nobody posts there anymore, only browsers, no posters, so I figured I might get some more news on this forum!)

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?